Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FF Pay League 2015-16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    Manager of the month paid to Wamble.

We're nearing pay day... I guess now isn't a good time to bring up that I've a bad gambling habit!?

Tell us you stuck the pot on Leicester at 5000/1....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Tell us you stuck the pot on Leicester at 5000/1....

Helen told him not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Helen told him not to.

Helen is now back living in Leicester and having a right Vardy party!

Will it be tomorrow morning before scores and final positions are updated?

The prizes:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50

One more €30 for May MoM too.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Will it be tomorrow morning before scores and final positions are updated?

Tonight around 8 I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Currently in 7th, and like Man United hoping to make a final day climb into 4th place. It's a stretch at 16 points of a difference.

Good luck everyone and thanks Lemlin for the organisation.

Looks like that €1800 will be sitting in my account for another few days.

To be honest, even if the United game is postponed until next week and someone has a what seems somewhat unassailable lead (I haven't checked the league), I'd prefer not to pay out any places until all final standings are updated and fully finalised.,

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Here's hoping that LVG rests Smalling tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭lassykk

I'll happily take that provided Martial and De Gea are rested too!

Be careful what you wish for Lassy :) Resting De Gea, Martial and Smalling would leap me into 2nd place. (15 guaranteed on the bench for Winjaldum + 6 for Cech to replace De Gea would bump me up to 2316).

If Smalling plays and scores a few I'm fecked though.

It's mad that after 38 weeks a huge amount of my eggs are in one (Smalling) basket. Martial is also a danger but less so.

• Advertisement

handofdog wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for Lassy :) Resting De Gea, Martial and Smalling would leap me into 2nd place. (15 guaranteed on the bench for Winjaldum + 6 for Cech to replace De Gea would bump me up to 2316).

If Smalling plays and scores a few I'm fecked though.

It's mad that after 38 weeks a huge amount of my eggs are in one (Smalling) basket. Martial is also a danger but less so.

Shíte I knew you had Winjaldum but never copped Cech (most people didn't even have one goalie this weekend!)... I'd say 2nd place is yours now as I can't see you not getting over the line.

Smalling isn't going to play and I reckon nor will DDG or Martial. I'd say DDG has the highest probability of the 3 of playing though but will likely keep a clean sheet!

3rd is more likely I hope as I really don't think Martial will play.

Well I can't be too upset as I was no where in this league the whole way through and only got a huge jump with the 190 points in the DGW.

omfg. That was some table changing og in the 93rd minute!

Well done all and thanks again to Lemlin for all the effort.

Will post the prize winners tomorrow when the table is fully updated.

PMs will be sent tomorrow evening then seeking details for payment.

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50

For anyone thinks they've won, I'll need your sort code, account number, IBAN, BIC and name your account is in.

And so the winners are:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50
    Manager of the month - €30

1 The Bhoys - * - Mcgettigan16
    2 Fritzl Palace - * - Nib
    3 Lassy Legends - * - Lassykk
    4 Depay me now - * - handofdog
    5 Armitage Shanks - * - FPL48
    Manager of the month May - Devestated - * - KevIRL

Well done lads. PMs will be sent later (I'm just about to get off a train at the minute) looking for bank details but do pm them to me now if you have the chance and I'll make payment when I'm online tonight.

And so the winners are:

1st €850
    2nd €500
    3rd €200
    4th €100
    5th €50
    Manager of the month - €30

1 The Bhoys - * - Mcgettigan16
    2 Fritzl Palace - * - Nib
    3 Lassy Legends - * - Lassykk
    4 Depay me now - * - handofdog
    5 Armitage Shanks - * - FPL48
    Manager of the month May - Devestated - * - KevIRL

Well done lads. PMs will be sent later (I'm just about to get off a train at the minute) looking for bank details but do pm them to me now if you have the chance and I'll make payment when I'm online tonight.

Nib was banned.

Nib was banned.

Banned from where? A Pagliuca has pmed me and said he's Nib.

Banned from where? A Pagliuca has pmed me and said he's Nib.

Nib was sitebanned. He's obviously re-regged as Pagliuca.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Pagliuca

Nib was sitebanned. He's obviously re-regged as Pagliuca.
    Thanks for your concern but would you mind not discussing my previous account on here. I really don't see what business it is of yours.

I've been in contact with admins and have permission to post with this account.

Pagliuca wrote: »
    Thanks for your concern but would you mind not discussing my previous account on here. I really don't see what business it is of yours.

For some reason I doubt that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's grand to eliminate all controversy I'll take the 500 euro.

• Advertisement

In fairness I don't think it should matter to this if he has a site ban. He was here last year and entered fairly and squarely, the same as the rest of ye.

Fine by me, just thought I ought to point it out to you.

In fairness I don't think it should matter to this if he has a site ban. He was here last year and entered fairly and squarely, the same as the rest of ye.

Fully agree. He's 100% entitled to his winnings regardless of anything else.

His actions last night alone would show the sort of person he is regardless of any site ban on an online forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pagliuca wrote: »

I would appreciate it if you could provide evidence of this in the Prison forum please.

That escalated quickly. I'm going to go ahead and give out the other prizes as normal. Will ask the mods to get me that user's bank details from him if needs be.

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Completely agree. To me the forum and league are separate entities. Would be a different story if he was banned from the fpl.

As far as I'm concerned (for what it's worth) he is due his money.

If he's still reading this he should find me on Facebook (as I have a rare name it won't be hard) and I can facilitate getting his bank details to Lemlin

handofdog wrote: »
    Completely agree. To me the forum and league are separate entities. Would be a different story if he was banned from the fpl.

As far as I'm concerned (for what it's worth) he is due his money.

Yeah I agree he's due his money, I don't have a problem with that. It's just when I saw Lemlin list Nib as one of the top 5 I knew that he'd already been banned and it would have presented a problem. I never knew he'd re-regged as Pagliuca. I'm sure he'll get his money one way or another.

I've contacted him (I think) via Facebook messenger but he might not see it as we aren't friends on there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

That escalated quickly.

:( a pity too. The camaraderie that this forum is usually known for took a bit of a hit this evening imo.

Advertisement