Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 Signup Thread (No Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Tried 666666. Was not far :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »

I'm afraid even Mods have to qualify! Keep an eye out for the Qualifying League thread should be up and running in a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

ID 369253

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

CSF wrote: »
    Hi all, PMs have begun to go out with the code. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons. To make my admin job all the simpler, no chat here please. Just a post with your team ID will be fine.

You can find your team ID by looking in the browser bar when you click into your Gameweek history.

For instance, mine says http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/7960/history/ so my team ID is 7960

The deadline is 31st July 23:59.

Good luck everyone.

Sorry for being stu pid but I can't find the Gameweek history tab - help please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

iba wrote: »
    Sorry for being stu pid but I can't find the Gameweek history tab - help please?

"view gameweek history" on the right under the picture of the kit.

To be honest if you don't know where it is then you probably aren't eligible for this league this is a continuation of the last couple of years. Keep an eye out for the FSA Qualifying league which will be starting up shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MojoKinojo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

ID 15977

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

jimmii wrote: »
    "view gameweek history" on the right under the picture of the kit.

To be honest if you don't know where it is then you probably aren't eligible for this league this is a continuation of the last couple of years. Keep an eye out for the FSA Qualifying league which will be starting up shortly.

Got it thanks.

Yeah your right - have to join the FSA Qualifying League first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

ID 926642

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Initial signup period is now closed. 5 places have now been freed up. kennyb3, cypher_sounds, AdMMM, beaver111 and Tony_Montana. Can't confirm the exact starting time for these signups because it'll depend on the places being freed up from the other league.

The next 6 in line are P.Walnuts, FrClintPower, Steven81, Ninjatruncs, Necronomicon, Suarezistheman

With Premier League, Championship and League 1 having filled up remarkably quick, I'm gonna give the applications longer to run this time around. I'm sending the 5 PMs now. The deadline for signing upto League 2 will be 23:59 today the 2/8/15

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

ID 123610

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭dacogawa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Nice one CSF

Still only 2 of the 5 signed up with less than 4 hours to go and a prolonged signup period from the others that went without a hitch.

Slightly disappointed with that if I'm honest. I thought the idea of the Qualifying League was that people wanted to take their place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Damn, just realised I needed none of the five to take their place to sneak in by default. Oh well, back to the qualifying league grindstone for 15/16!

• Advertisement

Damn, just realised I needed none of the five to take their place to sneak in by default. Oh well, back to the qualifying league grindstone for 15/16!

Doesn't work that way. 3 more people still need to take a spot before your chance is gone. There will be another batch of pjs tonight which you won't be in but if the same response is from them as has been so far today you'll be getting one from me tomorrow night. Keep alert.

kennyb3, AdMMM, and beaver111 have all missed their spots and therefore are no longer eligible to enter FSA League 2 and will have to sign up in the FSA Qualifying League again if they wish to have another go.

P.Walnuts, FrClintPower and Steven 81 will receive PMS now and have until 23:59 3/8/15 to sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

oops sorry only seen that im to late

Sit tight for now please. You do not automatically have a spot but with the very low demand and the lack of time left you may still keep your place. I will be sending out more PMs tonight and again tomorrow. If we don't fill all spots by then you can keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

ID: 1500073

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Team ID : 1512140

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Team ID 628033

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Team ID 48846

• Advertisement

And would you look at that, despite all my panicing, out of nowhere all leagues are full. Good work lads.

Advertisement