Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Championship Signup Thread (No Chat)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mhaigheo

Mhaigheo 835679

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Joined.

Team ID: 867455

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Team ID 15172
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

Team ID 193878

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The initial application period is closed. 2 places will have opened up. Those 2 are going to Aha Shake and itsnotmyfault. One of these spots are going to rely on someone vacating the Championship to take the vacant spot in the Premier League so I'm going to begin the signup process at 12 PM today. I'll defo be sending 1 spot out to fill at that time. The 2nd one will be starting whenever the Premier League space is filled leaving an empty spot.

The next 2 in line would be Captain Bob and Mr Prodston.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

I have now left the Championship and joined the Premier League. No suggestion of Blatter behaviour here folks. CSF is an honourable man.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

PMs sent to Aha Shake and itsnotmyfault. They have until 23:59 tonight to sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

I'll have to convince myself that I deserve this promotion. That won't take long.

Now to fight for my place at the top table. Or eh, maybe I'll be given that😀

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Managed to stay in the league somehow! :pac:

Thanks CSF!

Advertisement