Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

"Anthony felt something and I'm a manager who is not taking risks," van Gaal told MUTV. "Especially not in his situation and I said this to Anthony because he has played most of all the matches, like Daley Blind and Chris Smalling.

"He is 20 years old. I have to take care of him so he didn't play and Wayne had to play the striker's position. He gave an assist to Juan Mata and it has been solved very well."

Van Gaal added: "When a player says he feels something, he shall not play. I think you have to be fit - especially in this weather as that is a big difference. We have to see tomorrow (Sunday) if the muscle is tight."
    Don't like seeing smallings name there
    Need him to play Tuesday
    I'm ok for 38 bit badly need him this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Don't like seeing smallings name there
    Need him to play Tuesday
    I'm ok for 38 bit badly need him this week

Not a hope smalling won't start.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Allardyce reveals Kone was replaced for "tactical" reasons and injury not as previously thought. "I wanted the experience of JOS." #SAFC

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not a hope smalling won't start.

Agreed, massive game for LVG and Utd, possibly even bigger than the Cup Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Picked Creswell over Smalling cause I had fears over Smalling being rested, odds are he'll play remaining 2 games now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

dahat wrote: »
    Agreed, massive game for LVG and Utd, possibly even bigger than the Cup Final.

Big game for West Ham too - surprised to see people saying Big Andy will be dropped tbh....only saw the highlights but it looked like he was throwing himself about the place a bit :confused:

Will be some kick in the teeth if my TC Chip only returns 6 points, but seems to be plenty more in the same boat

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Big game for West Ham too - surprised to see people saying Big Andy will be dropped tbh....only saw the highlights but it looked like he was throwing himself about the place a bit :confused:

Will be some kick in the teeth if my TC Chip only returns 6 points, but seems to be plenty more in the same boat

I fancy him to score against Utd, not sure Utd are comfortable with ariel presence like Carroll, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start as well.

FHFC wrote: »
    Allardyce reveals Kone was replaced for "tactical" reasons and injury not as previously thought. "I wanted the experience of JOS." #SAFC

I'm probably the only person that owns kone. He better start on wed.

Mane came off the other day, other than feeling unwell haz anyone seen any other reports?

Mane came off the other day, other than feeling unwell haz anyone seen any other reports?

There's two of us looking so.

I've found nothing different to what you've said but no clear picture if it'll effect his availability for the weekend.

• Advertisement

There's two of us looking so.

I've found nothing different to what you've said but no clear picture if it'll effect his availability for the weekend.

Guess it's a sit and wait job till the Friday pressers.

Sorry Aguero sellers...

Lukasz Fabianski to be rested for Swansea’s clash with Man City this weekend https://t.co/cPtjTS5saF

Guess it's a sit and wait job till the Friday pressers.

Definetly a case of stand by your mane.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Sorry Aguero sellers...

Lukasz Fabianski to be rested for Swansea’s clash with Man City this weekend https://t.co/cPtjTS5saF

Looks like I'll be buying him back and throwing the TC on him :D

I'm probably the only person that owns kone. He better start on wed.

Allardyce: "Lamine Kone had a thigh problem but he's OK for Wednesday. Billy Jones is the only absentee." #SAFC

https://t.co/3OsRCOYAmr

Allardyce: "Lamine Kone had a thigh problem but he's OK for Wednesday. Billy Jones is the only absentee." #SAFC

https://t.co/3OsRCOYAmr

Cmon the triple cleanie

Cmon the triple cleanie

Don't forget the inevitable PVA goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Cmon the triple cleanie

Double cleanie here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lukaku will inevitably troll our Sunderland cleanie

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nil all is preference for me, Sunderland then having something to play for on last day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

He fecking better, he is a massive differential for me

I have him aswell to offset the inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Haven't seen any solid reports that Martial is out. Only speculation. Sanchez waiting on the bench with 8 lovely points.

Wombatman wrote: »
    Haven't seen any solid reports that Martial is out. Only speculation. Sanchez waiting on the bench with 8 lovely points.

The only thing official is LVG saying, "If his muscles are still tight I don't take any risks because he is a very important player. We don't want a rupture and that is very important for us. I cannot say if Martial will play because we have to wait."

I just hope he either starts or is not in 18 man squad, a cameo would be a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Facking ell!! I was under the impression he was definitely out, I've already fist pumped it, my rivals have him, I don't.

Facking ell!! I was under the impression he was definitely out, I've already fist pumped it, my rivals have him, I don't.

He won't be risked with a dodgy hamstring imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

km79 wrote: »
    He won't be risked with a dodgy hamstring imo

Hopefully not, but quite concerning that he has made the trip with the rest of the squad.

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth 1h1 hour ago
    @GrantJames_CFC Not in the press conference but Costa out of both games, Ivanovic out of Liverpool, Pedro has a broken nose so has a mask.

Source is ChelseaTV apparently

• Advertisement

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth 1h1 hour ago
    @GrantJames_CFC Not in the press conference but Costa out of both games, Ivanovic out of Liverpool, Pedro has a broken nose so has a mask.

Source is ChelseaTV apparently

This is why ill never ever go back
    Could have been suspended and now injured
    The circle of Costa

Advertisement