Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workout Routine

Options
  • 05-07-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody could suggest a workout routine that could be done at home. I am hoping to lose some weight for a wedding in September and i don't have time for the gym. I have heard about hip hop abs and convict conditioning but i am not sure the best thing for pure weight loss.

The only exercise i get is Monday-Friday i have a 20 minute cycle to work and 20 minutes cycle home in the evening. It's mostly downhill in the mornings and uphill when i am cycling home so i am hoping to add maybe a 20 or 30 minute workout in the mornings.

I wouldn't be massively overweight looking to lose around 6 or 7 pounds that i put on during final year college exams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

I Havent done it myself but there is a thread on insanity here if you were interested in that. its 60 days so good timing. Could get the dvd on done deal/adverts im sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Chalean extreme or maybe 30 day shred.

I have done both, currently doing chalean - you need dumbells for both, you would get away with lighter ones for the shred and you would need adjustable , heavier ones for chalean. I got great results from it - that and calorie deficit of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 roisin.browne

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is brutally hard but good! If you do it right, you'll definitely see results and you don't need much room or equipment to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jennyjoy

Take a look at Insanity Max: 30 It really kicks your butt

Advertisement