Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of horrors

Options
  • 30-06-2015 1:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭

There is so much wrong with this story it's hard to know where to begin.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-jailed-for-sexually-assaulting-12monthold-baby-while-her-parents-were-out-drinking-31339586.html

The leniency of the sentence (even if the final 15 months hadn't been suspended), bearing in mind he's already been convicted of sexually abusing two children under 6 and a 60 year old woman.

Parents handing their newborn baby to a ten year old and telling her to look after her.

No clean clothes, electricity or food in the house.

Parents leaving the baby in a car seat in front of the television while they go out drinking.

The mother attacking her daughter for stopping the baby from being abused.

Children not toilet trained, or know how to use cutlery or a toothbrush.

And the icing on the cake, defence counsel asks the judge to consider the "light at the end of the tunnel" principle, to allow the paedophile a chance to rehabilitate himself for eventual release.

They're already talking about his release! Madness. What chance do those children have after growing up in that environment? And how could those parents behave the way they did? At least the kids are in foster care now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

There is so much wrong with this story it's hard to know where to begin.

The leniency of the sentence (even if the final 15 months hadn't been suspended), bearing in mind he's already been convicted of sexually abusing two children under 6 and a 60 year old woman.

Parents handing their newborn baby to a ten year old and telling her to look after her.

No clean clothes, electricity or food in the house.

Parents leaving the baby in a car seat in front of the television while they go out drinking.

The mother attacking her daughter for stopping the baby from being abused.

Children not toilet trained, or know how to use cutlery or a toothbrush.

And the icing on the cake, defence counsel asks the judge to consider the "light at the end of the tunnel" principle, to allow the paedophile a chance to rehabilitate himself for eventual release.

They're already talking about his release! Madness. What chance do those children have after growing up in that environment? And how could those parents behave the way they did? At least the kids are in foster care now.

What about dare entitlements and dare roights??

Rehabilitate?? Fookin hell judge who are you kidding? There's no rehabilitation for this monster, if he did that to my children I'd kill him. No its or buts. I would do time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

This country genuinely sickens me. Talk about a lenient sentence. That guy, having had extensive prior convictions for the same, needs to be locked up full time - never mind "Treatment". The only treatment he should get is a daily beating in and around the genitals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

"Suspending 18 months of his five year sentence". Seriously fùck this country. This beast should never see the light of day again. Whether or not rehabilitation works for people like this I don't know. I don't know the stats so it's something I feel too ill informed to speak about. But this creature has proven that it doesn't work for him, that he won't change. So why the fúck is there being leniency shown to him? It's unbelievable...

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

basta*d should be locked up for life..........since we don't have capital punishment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Judges that give lenient sentences to pedophiles should automatically be investigated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Chemical castration, electronic tagging & monitoring should be employed when such a deviant is not incacerated IMHO

I was always anti death penalty

If there was a referendum tomorrow for reinstating it for convicted paedos I'd be first in voting yes

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Chemical castration, electronic tagging & monitoring should be employed when such a deviant is not incacerated IMHO

An axe is far cheaper tbh

Agreed...

I'd have no problem executing a non-person such as this with a sledgehammer blow to the back of the head, a shallow grave & a bag of lye.

But then we'd have the bleeding hearts crying about his 'human rights' :rolleyes:

Perpetrate crimes of this nature, forfeit your human rights, simple as!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I wonder if the social workers were held to account? I wouldn't hold my breath. Probably got a pay rise more than likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

He's a repeated abuser. There is no rehabilitating him. They already tried that and he abused a fcuking one year old when he got out.

Lock the twisted fcuking cnut up for life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

I opened this thread thinking it was about one of the amusements at Funderland. Disappointing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Judges that give lenient sentences to pedophiles should automatically by investigated.

You would strongly suspect at this stage that some of those judges are part of the paedophile rings that they pass judgement upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

You would strongly suspect at this stage that some of those judges are part of the paedophile rings that they pass judgement upon.

Christ.

I'm pretty disgusted about the leniency of the sentence from the facts we see about this case too, but that's going a bit far :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You would strongly suspect at this stage that some of those judges are part of the pedophile rings that they pass judgement upon.

Aye and i bet they dont have to pay water charges either :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In reality judges are afraid to impose long sentences because they will be reduced on appeal and as there are infinite appeal courts and limitless coffers to pay for free legal aid.

this seems to be this creatures 3rd offence ?? either locked up till dead or execute him to protect everyone from him , only solution

elefant wrote: »
    Christ.

I'm pretty disgusted about the leniency of the sentence from the facts we see about this case too, but that's going a bit far :eek:
    mynamejeff wrote: »
    Aye and i bet they dont have to pay water charges either :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In reality judges are afraid to impose long sentences because they will be reduced on appeal and as there are infinite appeal courts and limitless coffers to pay for free legal aid.

this seems to be this creatures 3rd offence ?? either locked up till dead or execute him to protect everyone from him , only solution

Like I said, I suspect. Five years ago I would have considered something like that unthinkeable, but from what we've been hearing about in the UK with major high level paedophile rings, I would keep an open mind. You would be very naive to think there aren't some elements within the judiciary that are fond of little boys.
    Oh look, here's evidence of Lord Justice Fulford, who was a fundraiser for the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE).

PIE wanted to lower the age of consent to have sex with a child to four years of age. Take a moment to let that sink in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576451/High-court-judge-child-sex-ring-Adviser-Queen-founder-paedophile-support-group-offenders-jail.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Like I said, I suspect. Five years ago I would have considered something like that unthinkeable, but from what we've been hearing about in the UK with major high level paedophile rings, I would keep an open mind. You would be very naive to think there aren't some elements within the judiciary that are fond of little boys.
    Oh look, here's evidence of Lord Justice Fulford, who was a fundraiser for the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE).

PIE wanted to lower the age of consent to have sex with a child to four years of age. Take a moment to let that sink in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576451/High-court-judge-child-sex-ring-Adviser-Queen-founder-paedophile-support-group-offenders-jail.html

the dailymail is not a source of information that i consider verifable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

When the children’s mother returned home she beat the ten-year-old with the poker as punishment for hitting O’Brien.

Hope this bitch was locked up for assault, no matter what she did or didn't know about why the girl had hit O'Brien.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    the dailymail is not a source of information that i consider verifable

Well here then your highness.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lord-justice-fulford-campaigned-to-support-pie-paedophile-group-9179604.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

In 2008 he gets a 12 year sentence for sexual abuse of 2 kids freed last year and now gets 5 years with 15 months suspended .

he'll be out in roughly 2 absolutely disgraceful.

Sentences should now be removed from judges disgression and mandatory sentences be imposed for child abuse and other crimes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

hopefully the inmates find out what this piece of sh1t is in for and deal with him accordingly

Fair play to the little girl for standing up to him. I hope they have all recovered from this ordeal.

I will refrain from commenting on the miserable excuses for humans that committed these horrendous crimes, as I'd be banned for life from Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

Rehabilitate?? Fookin hell judge who are you kidding? There's no rehabilitation for this monster, if he did that to my children I'd kill him. No its or buts. I would do time.
    gerrybbadd wrote: »
    This country genuinely sickens me. Talk about a lenient sentence. That guy, having had extensive prior convictions for the same, needs to be locked up full time - never mind "Treatment". The only treatment he should get is a daily beating in and around the genitals
    basta*d should be locked up for life..........since we don't have capital punishment.
    I was always anti death penalty

If there was a referendum tomorrow for reinstating it for convicted paedos I'd be first in voting yes
    Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Agreed...

I'd have no problem executing a non-person such as this with a sledgehammer blow to the back of the head, a shallow grave & a bag of lye.

But then we'd have the bleeding hearts crying about his 'human rights' :rolleyes:

Perpetrate crimes of this nature, forfeit your human rights, simple as!
    He's a repeated abuser. There is no rehabilitating him. They already tried that and he abused a fcuking one year old when he got out.

Lock the twisted fcuking cnut up for life.

Let me start by saying that the sentence is far, far too lenient. It should have been a lot longer and we should have mandatory sentences as well as electronic tagging and tracking. Probably a good idea to confiscate passports also.

But some of the populist drivel above is sickening. Death penalty, axes, genital torture etc. What are we, in the middle ages?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I agree with what you saying about certain irony of people baying for his torture but don't understand why you quoted the two users who said he should be locked up for life
    If you look at his history of reoffending to such a dangerous degree- an "actual" life sentence isn't unwarranted. His previous convictions has not rehabilitated him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

We need a strike system for pedophiles and sex abusers so we take it out of the hands of the judiciary.

A pedophile/sex abuser who comes out of prison and picks up where he left off is nothing other than a sub-human scourge and should be permanently removed from society.

We need a strike system for pedophiles and sex abusers so we take it out of the hands of the judiciary.

A pedophile/sex abuser who comes out of prison and picks up where he left off is nothing other than a sub-human scourge and should be permanently removed from society.
    By any means :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I agree, Strike 1. 20 years minimum and physical castration. Strike 2, Death. If they have no problems destroying children's lives, they should be shown no mercy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I agree with a strike system of sorts, as this last sentence is a joke given he had previous.
    hopefully the inmates find out what this piece of sh1t is in for and deal with him accordingly

Where he is most presumably going, the inmates will most likely be in for similar crimes or even worse ones.

Advertisement