Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Playstation Dual Shock 4 Shell Replacement Help

• 29-06-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ SW98

Hi, I am in the middle of replacing my dual shock 4 controller shell, but I am not only replacing the 2 visible parts of the shell, I need to replace the part that holds the triggers and other stuff(the middle shell). I thought this was just a matter of swapping the stuff on the old shell and putting it on the new one. I have come across a problem though, the wires connecting the vibrating things to the motherboard are soldered and I can't see a way of removing/installing the vibrating things without breaking the wires and re soldering them. If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know.

Comments

where do you live.
    I could do the soldering if you're nearby.Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ SW98

where do you live.
    I could do the soldering if you're nearby.Naas

No, I'm afraid I'm not near you but thanks for offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭ iamtony

So what game made you bash the controller off the table/floor/wall/rivals head?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ SW98

iamtony wrote: »
    So what game made you bash the controller off the table/floor/wall/rivals head?

Fifa - what else to be honest.

Advertisement