Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

will be interesting to see how many transfer in Everton players back in for 2 games before another blank.

Nothing wrong with bringing player in for a game or two, as long as you know what you're doing.

Part of playing the game.

We are not just going to avoid all players that have blanks in a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

wonski wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with bringing player in for a game or two, as long as you know what you're doing.

Part of playing the game.

We are not just going to avoid all players that have blanks in a week or two.

I'd consider it bad game management to be bringing in players after week 27 without a fixture on week 30, serious players only obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'd consider it bad game management to be bringing in players after week 27 without a fixture on week 30, serious players only obviously.

Depends on your situation. I'm looking at Joel as one of my transfers in. I can field 11 for gw30 so hoping to have at least 2 Everton bench players as after gw30 they have 10 games in 8 gws. I also think transferring lukaku or barkley in for those with a strong front 8 strategy is a decent move if well set up for gw30. I'm definetly keeping lukaku now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,151 ✭✭✭✭km79

Depends on your situation. I'm looking at Joel as one of my transfers in. I can field 11 for gw30 so hoping to have at least 2 Everton bench players as after gw30 they have 10 games in 8 gws. I also think transferring lukaku or barkley in for those with a strong front 8 strategy is a decent move if well set up for gw30. I'm definetly keeping lukaku now.
    It's a delicate balance alright
    I hope to pull away a bit in gw30 but don't have my wildcard so don't want to be left with a load of scrap and short for DGWs
    Hopefully the big one is 37 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Anyone with a WC shouldn't be keeping Lukaku or Barkley with blank, avl, WHU, blank, ARS, mun

• Advertisement

Anyone with a WC shouldn't be keeping Lukaku or Barkley with blank, avl, WHU, blank, ARS, mun

I'm more talking about myself that has no wildcard. It depend's on when people with wildcard decide to wildcard if it's for dgw 37 it would be useful to have an Everton attacker as your strong front 8 bench player in gw 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

km79 wrote: »
    It's a delicate balance alright
    I hope to pull away a bit in gw30 but don't have my wildcard so don't want to be left with a load of scrap and short for DGWs
    Hopefully the big one is 37 ;)

And I feel I'm not going to bust a gut to field 11 in GW30 for the same reason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

#WHUFC Randolph, Antonio, Collins, Obgonna, Cresswell, Noble (c), Kouyate, Obiang, Payet, Emenike, Moses

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Wimmer, Rose; Bentaleb, Dembele; Alli, Onomah, Son; Kane (c)
    #THFC subs: McGee, Alderweireld, Trippier, Chadli, Eriksen, Mason, Winks

#CPFC XI: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney (c), Kelly; Zaha, Cabaye, Ledley, Mutch; Wickham, Adebayor.

Antonio playing RB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Wimmer, Rose; Bentaleb, Dembele; Alli, Onomah, Son; Kane (c)
    #THFC subs: McGee, Alderweireld, Trippier, Chadli, Eriksen, Mason, Winks

I'm guessing (hoping) that Trippier and Davies will play on Thursday and Walker and Rose are back for the league next week.

Please win palace

Blackburn goal

Moses goal

Brilliant free kick goal Payet

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm guessing (hoping) that Trippier and Davies will play on Thursday and Walker and Rose are back for the league next week.

That's the hope!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Would expect to have Aguero for GW30 after seeing that City team...wouldn't even call it second string more like third string.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Alli effort off both posts

West Ham 3-1 and a man up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

City squad getting a nice rest

• Advertisement

Kouyate red and one match ban
    Payet assist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pretty sick on those who have Kouyate 5th mid and needed him next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Kelly goal Palace one up

manual_man wrote: »
    Kelly goal Palace one up

I'll take that at full time

Payet brace

If spurs go out I'll need to rethink my strategy re lukaku.

If spurs go out I'll need to rethink my strategy re lukaku.

Really hoping they lose !
    Can't believe they haven't equalized yet with all the chances missed

km79 wrote: »
    Really hoping they lose !
    Can't believe they haven't equalized yet with all the chances missed

I'd prefer spurs won. I'm well set up without them but lots will have 3 spurs which will help them get 11 out in gw30.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I have absolutely no idea where things stand with doubles and missing games, etc., now. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Costa goal
    Hazard assist

Advertisement