Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin vs Cork War

Options
  • 21-06-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

So who do ya think would win in a war? Co. Dublin or Co. Cork?
    I think Dublin would win. It has the greatest number of violent natives and a bigger population. No, I'm not a Dub.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

I could not give one fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Best to leave them alone and snigger at their insecurity complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Cork easily. Well fed hearty country men unlike the scrawny malnourished townies in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Cork easily. Well fed hearty country men unlike the scrawny malnourished townies in Dublin.

We would, yeah! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Dubork

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭SummerRebel

Who won the war of the buttons??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Who would win in a war between Dublin and Cork?
    The rest of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

where would the war be fought?

If in Tipp, I can see a lot of local resistance and guerrilla warfare against the "Rebels".

Maybe the best way for Cork to win would be to ally with Meath, and conduct black-ops type attacks through Clonee ( which is not sure if its Meath or Dublin)

Meath people would be well up for taking the Dubs down a peg or two, or maybe doing an Israel, and have a creeping settlement program into Fingal.

worrying times. !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Ye should have it out on the Red Cow Roundabout or meet up in Kilkenny.

Winner takes all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Because it never happened before.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Don't think Cork could win.They could wage a war of attrition though until the Dubs got fed up and sat down for talks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Just please don't go all 'to hell or to Connaught' on us.
    Last time that happened poor aul Roscommon ended up with a few quare looking scobes rambling about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Cork has the Navy and the oil reserves while Dublin has the Air Corps so it could be interesting.Are junkies any good at flying prop planes?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Cork has the Navy and the oil reserves while Dublin has the Air Corps so it could be interesting.Are junkies any good at flying prop planes?

The Air Corp !?

What will they do?Throw water balloons at them,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It'll be like the war between Cork and Kerry - Kerry threw dynamite at Cork, Cork lit it and threw it back...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

They might do a 9/11 style attack on the Elysian.Kamikaze style.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elysian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I think the high pitched effeminate accent of the corkmen will cause the dubliners to start a mass laughing fit which will induce a massive earthquake and cause the end of human civilisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

The dubs,far more street smart than the average corkonian,I'd actually say they'd run in horror at some of the rough heads on the dubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭blackcard

As A KK man, we would beat the pick of both

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

blackcard wrote: »

By the sounds of it, you're about one K away from being a supremacist of some sort....!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

blackcard wrote: »

Phil Hogan abolished Tipp North and Tipp South. Our lovely TN and TS reg plates :(

Then he gave away the North of the constituency to the biffos :mad:

Tipp will be invading KK soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,436 ✭✭✭✭ted1

So who do ya think would win in a war? Co. Dublin or Co. Cork?
    I think Dublin would win. It has the greatest number of violent natives and a bigger population. No, I'm not a Dub.

Farmers a tough MoFos with over sized hands. A violent Dublin native would stand a chance with an angry farmer

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Tipperary would take Kilkenny in under 24 hours, the blue and gold would be flying from the top of KK castle. Tipp is a big county with a good population of young males for conscription.

The Jackeens would step on the Deep South and make them their bitch. Dubs are tough muthafcukers, Corkonians are drips.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭blackcard

Tipperary would take Kilkenny in under 24 hours, the blue and gold would be flying from the top of KK castle. Tipp is a big county with a good population of young males for conscription.

The Jackeens would step on the Deep South and make them their bitch. Dubs are tough muthafcukers, Corkonians are drips.

KK would have the bould Tommy Walsh at the border to repel all infidels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

"I didn't think they had McDonalds this far down the Country" - A young Dub to one of his friends on the bus from Dublin to Limerick, a few years ago. We were in Limerick City.

Take the Dubs out of the City and they're as helpless as sheep.
    Cork is a city built on a marsh and floods on a near annual basis: their mental capacity must be questioned and definitely shouldn't be feared.

Let Cork and Dublin fight where they want. The other 30 Counties will mop up the remnants of the 'victorious' County and we will be rid of them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

If we can have it in Offaly or Laois the war would at least cheer up the places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭snotboogie

John Doe1 wrote: »
    I think the high pitched effeminate accent of the corkmen will cause the dubliners to start a mass laughing fit which will induce a massive earthquake and cause the end of human civilisation.

Did that sound funnier in your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

kneemos wrote: »
    The Air Corp !?

What will they do?Throw water balloons at them,

A spud dropped from altitude is no laughing matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

If they could both wipe each other out so we didn't have to hear either of their sub-human accents ever again, that'd be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Phil Hogan abolished Tipp North and Tipp South. Our lovely TN and TS reg plates :(

Then he gave away the North of the constituency to the biffos :mad:

Tipp will be invading KK soon!

Cork is a bigger county than Tipperary and theres only one reg plate for the county.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement