Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay There! with Miriam - 20 June 2015 9:45pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Somebody tell me when it's over so I can change back from Kingdom of Heaven..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

I hope they dont show the Stephanie roche picture where Messi and Ronaldo are supposedly ogling her. I remember when she was on with Tubs and that was all he was focused on. She is a talented footballer in her own right and that picture seems to have become the main focus rather than the amazing goal she scored

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I personally know 5 of my friends who are either current or past pupils in UCD and I'm just glad that all of those are still alive and still talking to their families & friends including myself whenever I will see them on my travels.

But it is hard to think that one of my friends could actually know one of them who was killed earlier this week in Berkeley. And one of my friends is studying medicine in UCD & has done so for a few years now since 2010. I don't know what to think or say whenever this freak accident is mentioned by word of mouth when I see her sometime in the future that talk of her possible male friend from Shankill.

One of my mam's friends is affected by this accident in some way. Her daughter knew one of the deceased young ladies killed in Berkeley while they were in college class together. The effect on my friends daughter is probably not going to be repaired for quite some time to come while going through her devestating loss.

RIP to the six young people who lost their lives and extended sympathies to those who were injured in the accident in Berkeley and to their families.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Good luck to Tony Christie. It'll take some rendition of Amarillo to raise the audience's mood after that.

sudzs wrote: »
    Somebody tell me when it's over so I can change back from Kingdom of Heaven..... :rolleyes:

ooh, where is kingdom of heaven on? Plus is it the directors cut?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Vorenus400 wrote: »

It's on Film4

Film4

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This girl is it just me or is she a one goal wonder?

It's on Film4

Damn, dont have the station. Back to Miriam

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Despite the fact she is wearing a bathroom mat, she is hawwwttt!

• Advertisement

Imagine if Messi came on a chat show and the first question was "thats a lovely suit, who is it, where did you get it?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope they dont show the Stephanie roche picture where Messi and Ronaldo are supposedly ogling her. I remember when she was on with Tubs and that was all he was focused on. She is a talented footballer in her own right and that picture seems to have become the main focus rather than the amazing goal she scored

The photo mentioned one second in!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Imagine if Messi came on a chat show and the first question was "thats a lovely suit, who is it, where did you get it?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He doesn't speak English, though. ;)

Imagine if they asked if that was the suit which Stephanie Roche eyed you up in:D

Hold the front page!!

People on the interweb can be nasty :eek:

I hope they dont show the Stephanie roche picture where Messi and Ronaldo are supposedly ogling her.

Hard luck. :o:D;)

Why is the studio backdrop made from lines of Playdoh?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

ANY THOUGHTS ON THE WORLD CUP THAT'S ON RIGHT BLEEDIN NOW?

(Or did I miss that?)

Christy Moore... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D:D:D

M

Was she on Dragons Den IRL with the tan?

• Advertisement

No TFI return for the time being :(

This is like, sooooo 2005!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Never realised Trap's brother sang this song.

I thought (maybe wrongly) that the Karashians/Jenners charged for tweets promoting products? I am sure that I heard or read it somewhere. So getting them to endorse your product is really a matter of money

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Will someone please tell this fella where Amarillo is, ffs. He must be knackered with all that wandering.

M

The song needs someone on a threadmill to work.

Have Ronnie Corbett falling off a treadmill or GTFO!

Guy in middle of the two female backing sisters looks like an uncle dancing at a wedding.

Why is the studio backdrop made from lines of Playdoh?

'Cause it doesn't cost a lot - and money is very important to RTE right now. :o:o:D;)

TomShaugh wrote: »
    She's getting some mileage out of that award. Tony Christie got less mileage out of Amarillo ffs

And a certain Bolton comedian got more out of Amarillo, too... :o:D;)

• Advertisement

Might as well post this now...

fkL0f.jpg

Advertisement