Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football Scout Subscription - Yes or No?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

No. I've subscribed in the past but will NOT do so this season.
    Paully D wrote: »
    **** it, subscribed again. :pac:

With all the new stuff handy to have a few extra pair of sensible eyes to look through it in case you miss something.

Anyone considering going with fffix? £59 for the top tier one with a T-shirt and diary lol. Can't imagine there will be much demand for that one. Would have thought they might do one more free season to really try get people hooked to what they offer before putting it behind a paywall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

jimmii wrote: »
    Anyone considering going with fffix? £59 for the top tier one with a T-shirt and diary lol. Can't imagine there will be much demand for that one. Would have thought they might do one more free season to really try get people hooked to what they offer before putting it behind a paywall.

60 pounds, sterling? :eek: (yeah ok 59 ye smartasses :p)

The tshirt would want to be big enough to be able to turn it into a tent and every night you write in the diary:

"Day 32: Still no regrets giving up all worldly possessions to fund my FPL addiction. I found a nice secluded spot with weak wifi to camp tonight. After the badger attack last night as I was about to finally transfer in Mickey Turner (who has risen for the 10th time in row) I've lost even more value. I really am beginning to question this decision. No not FPL but bringing in Falcao because the machine told me to. I must leave you now, I hear voices...."

Seriously what do you actually get from them? I tried using it in the first couple of weeks but the layout did my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

No. I've never subscribed.
    The word "Guide" makes me think that it's just a preseason thing for people to pick GW1 teams. Anyone stupid enough to get the shirt, socks, and diary likely needs the help of a robot to finish halfway decent.

60 pounds, sterling? :eek: (yeah ok 59 ye smartasses :p)

Seriously what do you actually get from them? I tried using it in the first couple of weeks but the layout did my head in.

Yeh same for me I tried it a couple of times and just thought nah f that. Too much going on.

EDIT: it is now £85 for the full merch and all package!!!! You pay an extra £70 for a t-shirt, diary and a pair of socks. They would want to be some pair of socks.

• Advertisement

The word "Guide" makes me think that it's just a preseason thing for people to pick GW1 teams. Anyone stupid enough to get the shirt, socks, and diary likely needs the help of a robot to finish halfway decent.

It does list what you get. Its basically £15 (went up since this morning!) for what you got for free last year.

Advertisement