Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a training buddy in northwood gym

Options
  • 12-06-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

Looking for a training partner to train with in northwood gym. I usually train in the mornings before work but could also do evenings if it suited.

I'm 28 and was in a semi private class for a few months where I could really push that last rep. I've been finding it harder to get the reps I know I can due to not having anyone to spot me etc.

Hit me up if this would interest anyone.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

lfcynwalfc wrote: »
    Hi there,

Looking for a training partner to train with in northwood gym. I usually train in the mornings before work but could also do evenings if it suited.

I'm 28 and was in a semi private class for a few months where I could really push that last rep. I've been finding it harder to get the reps I know I can due to not having anyone to spot me etc.

Hit me up if this would interest anyone.

Thanks

Hey,

I'm 29 and looking for someone to train with on Saturdays in Northwood. Do most of my workouts in another gym in town because of work but Saturdays it would be great to have someone I could train with. Similar to the original post just looking to get that last rep or maybe go a little heavier in a safe way.

Reply here or send me a pm if your interested :)

Advertisement