Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How dominant are you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

I prefer to be dominated :cool:

pm sent....cliché i know but i couldn't think of anything else.

And a bit of felching for gents!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I'm very non-dominant. I don't want to dominate others. But I am equally adamant that nobody will dominate me. Some dominant people are quite surprised by the second bit. They put me in the quiet, easy to push around category, and almost get angry when I refuse to conform, like they are entitled to obedience from me, it's the natural order of things or something.

Yes i think some people assume the lack of need to dominate is a weakness and define you as subordanite as if you must be one if not the other.

Their need to dominate makes them want to obtain your obedience. Because you dont try to dominate them, it confuses them and angers them because you have more power as you dont need to dominate or be dominated. The more extreme, the more black and white thinking.

The more dominant the person feels they need you to be, the more they try to push you to be a subordanite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

I am the most dominant athlete to ever lace up his boots and step into the ring.

Saralee4 wrote: »
    Yes i think some people assume the lack of need to dominate is a weakness and define you as subordanite as if you must be one if not the other.

Their need to dominate makes them want to obtain your obedience. Because you dont try to dominate them, it confuses them and angers them because you have more power as you dont need to dominate or be dominated. The more extreme, the more black and white thinking.

The more dominant the person feels they need you to be, the more they try to push you to be a subordanite.

It's an equality of different characters. It works when everyone is happy in their role.

Real dominance is not dependent on someone else's submission . A real submissive nature is not dependent on someone else being dominant. I guess it's self identification and what you are comfortable with.

I don't have the need to obtain submission to feel empowered in being dominant.

You never take advantage of people's natures. That goes for bottoms and middles too. Topping from the bottom can be just as domineering.

• Advertisement

I am the most dominant athlete to ever lace up his boots and step into the ring.

Fair play!

It's an equality of different characters. It works when everyone is happy in their role.

Yes but everyone will never be happy and you cant have one without the other unless you have a group where all people who dont want to dominate others and dont want to be dominated.

Yes but everyone will never be happy and you cant have one without the other unless you have a group where all people who dont want to dominate others and dont want to be dominated.

No you don't understand. That's ok. I need them to want it....it's no good otherwise. You gotta be the right type.

It's no good otherwise.

It's only a few it works with. That is what gives certain relationships their intimacy.

Real dominance is not dependent on someone else's submission . A real submissive nature is not dependent on someone else being dominant. I guess it's self identification and what you are comfortable with.
    g.

You will have two dominants up against one another, one will be forced into submission.

you can have a group of submissives where one needs to take some control.

Depends on the extremes. I wouldnt say i fit into either on a spectrum probaly middle ground shifting slightly between the two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

I tend to dominate when around random people... or at least never allow myself to be dominated.

But if you know me well enough, it can be possible to get past my defense. I'm really a big softy when I trust people. Especially if I like and respect you! (which is quite rare) :P

Anyone else totally think this was about sex? :D

I tend to dominate when around random people... or at least never allow myself to be dominated.

But if you know me well enough, it can be possible to get past my defense. I'm really a big softy when I trust people. Especially if I like and respect you! (which is quite rare) :P

Of course everything comes down to sex in the end haha :)

IT BETTER BE.

It's interesting.

Men and women can prefer totally different roles in the bedroom to life. A lot of hyper masculine men prefer to be bossed but not any other part of life. And vice versa for women. A certain aspect of themselves is either dominant or submissive.

I think sometimes for people who are very ...hard in life ...the way they show softness to someone is submission.

The same for some women.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I have a mate who pisses all over the place when at peoples houses

Will you let it rest. I said I was sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Massimo Cassagrande

I make everyone I meet kneel and smell my bum.

Alright, I don't, but sure everyone lies on the internet, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

How exactly would someone show their dominance? Is it taking the leadership role or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I'm so dominant that I sometimes beat myself up for stepping out of line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I don't know.im fairly good as in I make people feel comfortable enough that the tell me all sorts.not sire if that's dominance.i don't dominate anyone in the tradition sense ie.intimidation or emotional manipulation tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

How exactly would someone show their dominance? Is it taking the leadership role or something like that?

Yea, it's something like that... also goes by the name "doggy style". ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

usually dom, depends on the guy

• Advertisement

I think people who ponder about how dominant they are should not be left near guns and schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

efb wrote: »

usually dom, depends on the guy

Huh...Always took you for a power bottom

Advertisement