Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Neigh' means 'Neigh'

Options
  • 11-06-2015 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭

"A man from Texas has been arrested for trying to have sex with a horse in February, an act in which he broke his leg.

Cirilo Castillo Jr, 45, who has a history of this activity, was found injured in a barn in Edinburg, Texas in the morning of February 17 2015.
    An ambulance took Mr Castillo to the hospital for treatment after he was found at 7am by the owner of the barn, who was feeding her animals.
    She had warned him to stay away from the barn after a prior arrest for having sex with her horses.
    Mr Castillo claimed that he was struck by a car and crawled to the barn for shelter, however officers believe he was kicked by a horse. An ambulance took him to hospital for treatment."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-horses-for-third-time-breaking-leg-in-process-10312311.html

None of that 'Horse it into me boss' stuff there, it seems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I'd say hes a stallion in the sack.

I always wonder who is giving and who is receiving in these situations. Never says in any article about them, which shows it happens far too much, but then I realise I probably have other things I could be thinking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I always wonder who is giving and who is receiving in these situations. Never says in any article about them, which shows it happens far too much, but then I realise I probably have other things I could be thinking about.

Have you ever seen a horse's willy? Don't think anyone would want to be on the receiving end of that…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

What will the neigh-bours think:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They should let him off tbh, he was only horsing around ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

According to an article I read about a guy who died, those (men anyway) who receive are rare indeed. There was a documentary about him called "Zoo".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_(film)

Have you ever seen a horse's willy? Don't think anyone would want to be on the receiving end of that…

Apparently a lot of people have died from it. Try to explain that at the Pearly Gates, "oh, I was going horse riding".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I heard he gave the horse some tranquilizers first.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "to get up on your high horse."

Apparently a lot of people have died from it. Try to explain that at the Pearly Gates, "oh, I was going horse riding".

'I just bent down to tie me lace and.....

'Listen, why don't you just ask the horse?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Tbf, if you die after sticking a horse's cock up your arse, you deserve everything you get. A simple estimation of the length and width of it compared to the spaciousness of your rusty sherif's badge should be enough to tell you it's not going to end well…

• Advertisement

Mr.Hands

• Registered Users Posts: 12,170 ✭✭✭✭blade1

It seems he's been caught doing it a Capall of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Not all that funny tbf. Chap has a drink problem apparently. He can't stay away from red rum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

What an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

You'd think he would have learned by now. Stick to the sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I heard he gave the horse some tranquilizers first.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "to get up on your high horse."
    Rohypnol ride :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

blade1 wrote: »
    It seems he's been caught doing it a Capall of times.

Yes! Tip of the cap to you sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There are videos on the internet. Men, it appears are very willing to be receivers on this one because the "back passage" is far more accommodating to a horse than a human vagina.

While it's often portrayed as a very feminine fantasy, the reality is that an excited horse would make a mess of a lady's sexual organs pretty quickly, whereas a "practised" man can accommodate it more readily. But yes, several people have died of massive trauma to their lower intestine.

I give you those two paragraphs of information so that you don't have to go elsewhere on the Internet for it. Just...don't. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,170 ✭✭✭✭blade1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Too much info seamus, too much info..

seamus wrote: »
    There are videos on the internet. Men, it appears are very willing to be receivers on this one because the "back passage" is far more accommodating to a horse than a human vagina.

While it's often portrayed as a very feminine fantasy, the reality is that an excited horse would make a mess of a lady's sexual organs pretty quickly, whereas a "practised" man can accommodate it more readily. But yes, several people have died of massive trauma to their lower intestine.

I give you those two paragraphs of information so that you don't have to go elsewhere on the Internet for it. Just...don't. :(

But if they do, they shouldn't blame you - they was warned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

NSFW

From Smithfield Market a few years back - a horse trying to ride a pig....

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/04/02/meanwhile-at-the-smithfield-horse-fair/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

I nearly feel sorry for the guy who clearly has a lot of problems.

Imagine being saddled with that for the rest of your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

CFlat wrote: »
    I nearly feel sorry for the guy who clearly has a lot of problems.

Imagine being saddled with that for the rest of your life?

I'm sure he'll be able to ride it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

hardCopy wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll be able to ride it out

Yea, but what are the odds on that happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Horse it into me boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I'm glad he broke his leg so he wasn't able to hoof it out of there.

hoof

I'm glad he broke his leg so he wasn't able to hoof it out of there.

hoof

Even if he did get away, he would have been so badly injured that the cops would have caught him at a canter.

CFlat wrote: »
    Even if he did get away, he would have been so badly injured that the cops would have caught him at a canter.

Yep, ye can't just trot off with a broke leg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

seamus wrote: »

I believe there is a sex manual for those who wish to engage with barnyard animals and the more free range exotic ones sexually,giving advice on positions,and the art of seducing a tigress or colossal squid- it's called "The Farmer Zootra"

Advertisement