Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Glasgow Caledonian or RGU 2016

Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ maria0310

I'm thinking of Studying at the Glasgow Caledonian University as the requirements for my course are lower. I was wondering if anyone knows what the universities or the cities themselves are like from past experience? Or if anyone else will be applying in 2016 and what course just out of curiousity? :)

Comments

• maria0310 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of Studying at the Glasgow Caledonian University as the requirements for my course are lower. I was wondering if anyone knows what the universities or the cities themselves are like from past experience? Or if anyone else will be applying in 2016 and what course just out of curiousity? :)

or rather "applying to Glasgow Caledonian" as I'll have to get in first :P

• Hey, Maria. I moved this to the NI & GB Colleges forum as you're likely to get better responses there. The local charter now applies.

Have a look around the forum. There are a few threads on Glasgow including a sticky.

Advertisement