Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions please on where is best to post adverts looking for hairdressers to rent

Options
  • 08-06-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for suggestions for the best places to advertise for hairdressers to rent chairs in my salon in Cork City. I have tried facebook, gumtree, evening echo, fas, asking people if they knew anyone - even offering a reward of €100 worth of hair and/or beauty treatments/products for anyone who finds me a hairdresser!.....and am getting nowhere. I would be delighted to hear anyones suggestions. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

have you tried adverts.ie for careerjet.ie ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This forum is for people to ask questions about the site itself. You would have better luck asking in our Cork City forum.

Best of luck.

-Shield.

Advertisement