Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother in-law love them or hate them

Options
  • 07-06-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I hate my mother in-law so much can't wait for the bag to kick the bucket ,I know that's harsh but I never meet anyone that's such cnut in all my live ,if she was on fire on wouldn't pissss on her ...so what's yours like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

fartman wrote: »
    so what's yours like

Cougary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Mackas_view

Mines is deadly. legend of a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

My mother is law is an amazing woman, she took me in years ago when I had no home, she took care of me when I was going through a rough patch, she has always been a shoulder to cry on and has been a huge support over the years. She's just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

My MIL has been an amazing woman in life for as long as my wife has

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

eviltwin wrote: »
    My mother is law is an amazing woman, she took me in years ago when I had no home, she took care of me when I was going through a rough patch, she has always been a shoulder to cry on and has been a huge support over the years. She's just brilliant.

And you repaid her by running off with her son? How could you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I hate my mother in-law so much can't wait for the bag to kick the bucket ,I know that's harsh but I never meet anyone that's such cnut in all my live ,if she was on fire on wouldn't pissss on her ...so what's yours like

Go on, admit it, you would slip one in given half a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

Go on, admit it, you would slip one in given half a
    chance[/QUOT..the dogs on street wouldn't ride her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kwiecien

Mine was lovely.

Unfortunately she passed away 10 years ago after a long illness.

When i hear people giving out about their MIL, i think damn it - i had a great one and she fcukin died. Its not fair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Go on, admit it, you would slip one in given half a chance[/QUOT..the dogs on street wouldn't ride her

That would be nice, wouldn't it? A random stray mongrel mounting a mature woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Go on, admit it, you would slip one in given half a chance

She was delighted to finally be rid of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I hate the bitch, haven't spoken to her for 5 years and the next time I'll be in the same room as her will be for her funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mine died a few years back but was a great woman and a tremendous help to us.

I hate the bitch, haven't spoken to her for 5 years and the next time I'll be in the same room as her will be for her funeral.

I needed that ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

My MIL is great. She's been coming to our house every Christmas for the last dozen years. Next year we're thinking of letting her in.

My mother-in-law is brilliant. She is also very kind to me, and I suspect that to some extent she's pleased that she isn't one of those poor unfortunate women who have ended up with a son-in-law who is.............. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

just don't forget them

I don't have a mother in law but both my parents really loved each others parents. When my gran was sick recently, my dad travelled for 36 hours to be by her hospital bed, he wouldn't be reassured she was okay until he'd seen her himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Mine is lovely. I'm lucky to have a great one.

My husbands mother in law is really cool too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Peruzzi wrote: »
    Mine presses her boobs against me and feels me up a bit when drunk, plus she's a mile so quite fond of her.

Is that a spelling mistake or a ' Mother I'd Like to Eat ? Or something .........?.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Yeah get on great with mine. Herself and the father in law been a great help to the wife and myself with minding the kids 3 under 6 while we're out at work driving twenty miles down every second day and to have dinner ready for us when we get home don't know how lucky we are. Hopefully things keep picking up the way they are and when we're back on our feet we'll be able to treat them to something nice while they can still enjoy it

• Advertisement

I needed that ..
    My MIL is great. She's been coming to our house every Christmas for the last dozen years. Next year we're thinking of letting her in.

Deadly ...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Never really liked my mother in law, haven't spoken to her in 16yrs, when she dies I will not being going to her funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

My mother in law is an absolute sweetheart. Very lucky to have her I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

My MIL passed away several years ago. But she was a good character. She lived with myself and my wife for 16 years and it was always easy going. In fairness I only lived with my own mother for 17 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Take my mother in law...no really.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

Love my mother in law, have had no real dealings with my own mother for bout 12 years. Met her recently at a do I couldn't avoid and she didn't even acknowledge my sons birthday (which was the same day) She actually got up and walked away when I was talking about his party which was the day before

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

My mother in law voted no in the marriage equality referendum so we've cut off all ties with her. Its a shame though cause my wife still has a certain fondness for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Tigger1 wrote: »
    Love my mother in law, have had no real dealings with my own mother for bout 12 years. Met her recently at a do I couldn't avoid and she didn't even acknowledge my sons birthday (which was the same day) She actually got up and walked away when I was talking about his party which was the day before
    :(
    Glad you have a nice MIL to make up for the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

My wife's mother-in-law is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

no mother in law because im not married but my girlfriends mam is a manipulative d1ck.. i totally avoid calling over to her house and this is bad but thankfully she is bedbound and cant call to us.

Advertisement