Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOS Run-through

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Myrddin wrote: »
    Yeah I've fond memories of it, & not having watched it in ages will make it like I'm watching it for the first time again. I'll be starting tonight actually, having finished Continues - Lolani & Fairest of Them All were truly great Trek stories, and hugely impressive.

It's paced infuriatingly slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Maybe, though the shorter run time (24 mins) might help me with that. I did watch the first one last night, & it did seem that half of the show was set on the bridge...hopefully it improves!

You weren't wrong, the Animated series is actually painful viewing. Can't wait to finish it :(

Finished season 1 of the animated series, utterly painful viewing. So much so that I won't be bothering with season 2, despite it only being six episodes. The concepts & stories are solid, but the execution of them is woeful, truly woeful. How I used to enjoy them is beyond me....simpler times I guess!

Anyway, Voyager was due a watch so I kicked off with that last night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Shame, I really like TAS - perhaps it's due a rewatch. I love the fact that Axnaar has Robert April in it though!

I'm watching DS9 at the moment as it's started on CBS action.I love it when you come across that one episode you've missed or don't remember!

• Advertisement
Advertisement