Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What led to your sexual awakening?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Adam Ant in the Stand and Deliver video, oh dear Lord! I was only about 6 or 7 at the time, but I was smitten. Still am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

kfallon wrote:
    Which one of the 4 was your fav?

Was there not 5?! Anyway it was Emma Bunton.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Bruce Springsteen in his 'Dancing in the Dark' video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Hammer Glamour. I am surprised at how PG this thread is. And of how few personal stories there are it's all TV etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭lazza14

Anyone remember this magazine?

I remember buying a copy when I was around 14 and my heart was pounding on my way up to the counter. Bought a rake of other crap doing like washing up gloves and Bisto to make it look like my naturist mother had sent me out for it.

Holy **** !! I remember buying the same mag, I went into a newsagent and asked did he have such and such film magazine - then went ahead and bought a copy of H+E ... haha

Some fairly decent muff in it too, wasn't just owl wans..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles. I am sure she was giving me the glad eye in her videos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Whisky Mac wrote: »
    Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles. I am sure she was giving me the glad eye in her videos...

She still looks amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭NotASheeple

That Sabrina video that was already been mentioned. I had to be surgically removed from the armchair when I first saw it.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

DeKing wrote: »
    Was there not 5?! Anyway it was Emma Bunton.

Yeah but nobody would have a 'pedal & crank' to Sporty ffs :rolleyes: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Was a guy who went around renting videos from the back of a van in the mid 80's and I must have rented the following (and Porkys) a dozen times or more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Emsloe

A book from my mum's collection. Not some Mills & Boon trash, this was Jackie Collins-esque with a more mature lady with 80s hair and clip on earrings on the front. She was riding the Portuguese handyman at her Summer home. Yer wan in the book, not my mum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I met her. Yep. She's a teeny tiny person and lovely.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭SeanW

What I've learned from this thread is that future generations won't find Jennifer Lawrence, Emma stone, Emma Watson etc hot.

Some of the women mentioned here do absolutely nothing for me. From before my time I mean.
    Don't be so sure, the women in your post are recent, current celebrities that would be "the awakening" for boys who are currently 5-15. Most of us would be older than that, myself included :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Caught my aunt in the shower while cleaning the gutters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Jjiipp79

Turning 13!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Debbie Harry. She hasn't turned out well.
    Kate Bush - I still would.

....always bet on the brunettes (preferably weird too), kids - they wear better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Hard to believe she'll be 70 next month.

For me it would be Lloyd Cole-the thinking 12 year old girl's crumpet back in 1985. Though he's turning into a bit of a geezer at well.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭chin nuts

That girl out of weird science was incredible. Also the girl from the goonies who kisses the young lad in the waterfall, used to wish that was me.

First real awakening was when i got back from holidays that my older brothers were obviously too cool to go on. We had a comodore Amiga at the time and games came on floppy disks. Showing my age here. Anyway I went to my room and saw a new disk beside the computer called red hot III. I thought oohh lovely a new car racing game. Turned on the computer stuck in the disk and boom, there it was. A slide show of heavenlyness. I sat there in amazed confusion with my jaw to the floor. I hid the disk and had my first **** the next night when the brothers were out.

After that I routinely knocked one out to it, Sabrina the teenage witch was a winner and britney spears in hit me baby one more time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭The Dark Side

Kim Wilde.
    Tight trousers.
    Top of the Pops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

She shouldn't be cleaning the gutters from the shower. That could be dangerous.

Good job you caught her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

anncoates wrote: »
    She still looks amazing.

Just looked her up, you are right.
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/susanna-hoffs-premiere-the-campaign-02.jpg
    Wibbs wrote: »

And you have just been bumped up in my estimation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Damn 70 year olds looking old.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

RTE 2, back in the two channel days would have a 'cultural' slot mid week where they would show short European movies. Twas called Cine Club or some such. Obviously NOBODY watched them or read the brief in advance cos they were inevitably filthy!!!!. I found myself alone in the house aged 12ish and watching an orgy in a tin bath amongst a gaggle of Czechislovacian peasant girls. Nearly went at me micky with a cheese grater and didnt let off for the next 10 years........

Were talking 82 here!

Is that a euphemism for what she was doing in the shower? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Gotta be a scene from Crocodile Dundee. Linda Kozlowski goes down to the lagoon to fetch some water and get freshened up. I wish I could link you the clip. I'm sure someone will remember it. All I can say is WOW!
    Damn friggin straight I remember it!! He was right to follow her! :D
    I'm surprised this is only her second mention. She was so awesome back in the 80's!
    Wibbs wrote: »
    You bastid!!

Also, Lynda Carter hasn't been mentioned nearly often enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

73Cat wrote: »
    Adam Ant in the Stand and Deliver video, oh dear Lord! I was only about 6 or 7 at the time, but I was smitten. Still am :)

All those New Romantic fellas from the 80s always left me cold. The 80s weren't a time for a rugged man-loving ladies like myself so luckily I didn't get jiggy with any 'till the 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

sunbeam wrote: »
    Hard to believe she'll be 70 next month.

For me it would be Lloyd Cole-the thinking 12 year old girl's crumpet back in 1985. Though he's turning into a bit of a geezer at well.

It always bugs me when Jimmy Carr is compared to Lloyd Cole - in yer dreams, mate...

Sat1.....that is all!

Those in the know will be nodding in appreciation!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Velcro girl - 2phat

Advertisement