Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowest Cost Wire Mesh for Chicken Run

Options
  • 31-05-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to build a hen run this year based on a modular frame design I.e. 1.5 x 0.6m rectangular timber panels tacking wire to the outside. This way I hope to be able to build the run and extend it by adding panels whenever I need.

I am looking to get cheapest source for welded galvanised mesh. Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 safehaven

Maybe try Adverts.ie or Donedeal etc. I have been planning on one day making a chicken run using a trampoline, (just google: trampoline chicken coop hack) and recently saw one already made for sale on done deal, not sure if it is still available, but it might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We made one at weekend using fencing panels off building site that the brother had picked up.
    Quick/cheap job and tall enough to walk round in.

Advertisement