Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need Help Identifying a PDW

• 31-05-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A friend recently gave me an airsoft gun, and all I know about it is that's a PDW. It has Knight's Armament trades (see pictures), but when I googled it I found that a variety of companies make them. I'd like to know if it's a genuine Knight's Armament PDW, and what about it can tell if it is. It had a PEQ box, folding stock and P-Mag with something on it as well.

Any information would be appreciated :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

Knights Armament dont make airsoft guns, they make real guns. Its more than likely a VFC PDW as they use the correct KAC trades.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Have you a picture of the peq box

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Gatling wrote: »
    Have you a picture of the peq box

Would it make much of a difference? Didn't upload one because there are no markings apart from fake controls resembling the real PEQ box sights.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

It doesn't look like a VFC one, more likely a dboys.
    this is based on the VFC model from my knowledge engraves there markings on and not painted on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Model of Knights Armament Personal Defence Weapon in KAC's proprietary 6x35mm cartridge.
    Nice gun, development was completed in 2004 and production went ahead in 2005ish. (For the real thing this is of course)
    Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

As the guys already mentioned - looks like the VFC clone made by Kalash (DBoys). The fire selector is not the VFC one, the wiring doesnt look to be VFC quality, the grip is also replaced and not original (probably allowed the use of a standard size motor as opposed to the orig medium pdw sized one).

A pic of the cylinder would help tell for sure. Kalash made the pdw with both engraved and painted trades. Still a good little gun!

aka Defenderdude…

Advertisement