Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously what's it all about?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

mad m wrote: »
    I'm 43 in a great marriage, two kids which are fantastic. Elder one is in Trinity,

Is his name Neo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Eating, drinking, fcuking, sucking? Snorting? Then what? You're 50. You got a bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra. They got hair on them. You got a liver, that got spots on it, and you're eating this fcukin' shit.

This what it's all about? This what I work for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

My kid smiling and making me laugh.
    That's what it's all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

mudstack wrote: »

Level?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Well, when you look upon this thread hung-over it all makes sense. The euphoria of alcohol and weed makes it feel simplified and natural in the cocoon of blissful control at the time of enlightenment. But when the euphoria wears off... it's just back to the natural reality of the rat-race.

It was enjoyable being on the other-side of reality for the night, but no-matter where you have been for this time, you will always end up back here... the plain reality of robotics :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

It's the end of the beer as we know it, it's it's the end of the beer as we know it, it's it's the end of the weed as we know it and I feel fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mudstack

Level?

Its from the book, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Arthur O'Shaughnessy via Willy Wonka.

Level?
    Its from the book, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
    I prefer this answer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭foleypio

Try anal, it's amazing the amount of people that realised the meaning of life when they get a cock up the arse

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I'm 43 in a great marriage, two kids which are fantastic. Elder one is in Trinity, second eldest is going into 5th year, god help us....But sometimes I think what the **** is it all about...... Seriously what ends it going to be....

Ok I'm drunk.......
    Maybe you need some problems to keep you busy :eek:

Seriously I don't know what its all about but there is something in humanity that loves a fighter so I am going to keep on fighting until I find out what I am fighting for :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

mg1982 wrote: »
    Your asking what the meaning behind this rat race is? Often wonder myself.

Its about survival. If you have lost sight of that, you're having too good a time. Luckily, most of us in the first world dont need to fight for survival everyday. Hence why any other "lesser" problems you have are called "first world problems".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Reproduction and curiosity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

mikom wrote: »
    My kid smiling and making me laugh.
    That's what it's all about.

His kids are growing up now though.

So, in the immortal words of my neighbour, it's now 'drive me here, give me money, disappear' .

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

I'm 43 in a great marriage, two kids which are fantastic. Elder one is in Trinity, second eldest is going into 5th year, god help us....But sometimes I think what the **** is it all about...... Seriously what ends it going to be....

Ok I'm drunk.......

I'm far more concerned with the fact you're a 43 year old with two kids - and you decide to spend time, drunk, on an online forum. Are you not even a touch embarrassed?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

It isn't about anything its all random one you realise that you will be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

I'm far more concerned with the fact you're a 43 year old with two kids - and you decide to spend time, drunk, on an online forum. Are you not even a touch embarrassed?

Whats wrong with that? Its hardly a mortal sin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

RayM wrote: »

Truly their magnum opus, severely underrated.
    Well it's self-explanatory.

It's all about individual greed. this is the reality. 1 trillion is not enough.

Share the love folks.

Oh I fuccking hate that cunnt, and his wanky motivational videos, such a punchable voice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Time to buy a Porsche OP

Look at the time of the post, he isn't exaclty going to be giving the kids "quality time" at that time of the morning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

"Twenty-two minutes late, badger ate a junction box at New Malden."

Advertisement