Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT codes - 15 euro off spend 30 euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

yellow hen wrote:
    Wierd to work on two but not the third? Sorry, if I've mislead you!

Ah no yellowhen thanks for the tip it came in handy. I think maybe the third one could possibly be in use already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I took a one or two codes from a Next shop yesterday...okay, slightly more than one or two. If anyone wants one just PM me, I won't get to them until tonight, or maybe tomorrow, but I will send over whatever spares I have.

I'm not going to pick and choose, whoever asks first will get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭i_hate_rain

would love a code if anyone has any spare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Vickysg24

I'd love a code if anyone has one going spare..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Danielle D

cloneslad wrote:
    I took a one or two codes from a Next shop yesterday...okay, slightly more than one or two. If anyone wants one just PM me, I won't get to them until tonight, or maybe tomorrow, but I will send over whatever spares I have.

I'd love one please if going spare, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Cloneslad I would love one if you have one, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

If anyone has a code to spare it would be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lucem

Hi there I would love a code if anyone had one going idle please ðŸ˜႒

Okay, so I had 32 private messages. I don't have that many codes, but I will send them to whoever I got them from first.

It'll be tomorrow evening before I get to them as I have to go to an awards do tonight. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Hey guys, I have 3 spare codes if people want them. I'm not sure who from the posters above have gotten some already, so maybe the best thing is to PM me. First 3 get a code.

Also, thanks to EoghanIRL for giving me a code last week. Just collected my purchases!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

The codes are gone now! That was fast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Pizzle wrote: »
    The codes are gone now! That was fast :)

Any codes need to pick up a few bits for the kids

I've sent out my voucher codes now, if you didn't get one then I apologise for not being a generous God.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Sorry guys, I promise I'm not blond! Using the €15 off for you & a friend voucher. I presume for that voucher to work that you have to drop off bottom piece of the card in store as I can't see anywhere online where you would enter in the email address of the friend that referred you. Or am i missing something completely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Any one got a spare code please? Going to buy a few things for the Honeymoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Has anyone had to return anything they bought as part of the purchase using a voucher? Bought one thing for my daughter thy isn't right, but I think I remember that the store won't exchange stuff bought online you just have to return it but I'm guessing they're not going to refund it if I spent 30 between it and one or two other items but then I got 15 off. Hope that makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

sillysocks wrote:
    Has anyone had to return anything they bought as part of the purchase using a voucher? Bought one thing for my daughter thy isn't right, but I think I remember that the store won't exchange stuff bought online you just have to return it but I'm guessing they're not going to refund it if I spent 30 between it and one or two other items but then I got 15 off. Hope that makes sense!

I'd chance bringing it in without a receipt, don't mention you got it online and just say it doesn't fit etc can u change it for something else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

But won't they know as the irish price sticker is not on it? Just the sterling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

sillysocks wrote: »

Sillysocks I've returned loads of things to the shop that I've bought online with vouchers! Don't give a receipt and tear the little bit of the tag of with the sterling price. Just tell them u got it as a gift or it's not the right size. They will either let u change it for the different size if that's what u want it will give u store credit for the amount the garment is worth. Just don't mention u got it with the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rossrach

Does anyone have a spare code or are the codes finished now? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks all, that's great will bring it back and change it so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shutch1989

Would anybody have a spare code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Any codes still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

If anyone has a code it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pacino

Would like a code also?

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Anyone got a spare code? My lads after outgrowing his 3-6 sleep suits at 4 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I'd say they are gonna dry up mirror seen on Facebook earlier that their sale is starting in four weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

I have few codes, first five PM's can have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Lashes28 wrote: »
    I'd say they are gonna dry up mirror seen on Facebook earlier that their sale is starting in four weeks

Got one thanks to garfield :) Thought I'd make it to the sale but baba had other ideas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

All gone

Advertisement