Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €39.80 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Sono

1 week on, order in process and no sign of any money coming back onto my card, what an absolute joke

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Flew to Prague with work the other day and the noise cancelling was pretty decent, I previously used a pair of Sony BTN200 BT Headphones and they would struggle with the engine noise especially if sat close to the wing. These headphones made a very noticeable diff with the Noise Cancelling turned on , and whilst not all was blocked it was significantly dampened, such that I had no issues watching my TV shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sono wrote: »
    1 week on, order in process and no sign of any money coming back onto my card, what an absolute joke

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Received an order cancellation. Worst customer service ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Sono wrote: »

Out of 2 orders I made - one has been cancelled and the second still has a status of "order processing".

Payment was never taken for the first order however payment was taken from PayPal for the second order with is still "processing", here's hoping I don't get a second cancellation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Do UPS not know how to use a phone?

20 mins ago, my order went to a status of "Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information. "

I'm guessing this is cause i live in an apartment block with security gates but seriously, just ring me and i will walk the 30 secs to get to the gate!!!!

Anyone else have this?

stdidit wrote: »
    Do UPS not know how to use a phone?

20 mins ago, my order went to a status of "Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information. "

I'm guessing this is cause i live in an apartment block with security gates but seriously, just ring me and i will walk the 30 secs to get to the gate!!!!

Anyone else have this?

My guy left it with a neighbour despite me being in the front room and the front door wide open as the kids were out playing!

Inquitus wrote: »
    My guy left it with a neighbour despite me being in the front room and the front door wide open as the kids were out playing!

They really are useless!

I better keep an eye out in case he comes back with an angle grinder for the gate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

UPS are the biggest trolls. I had a delivery that they messed up and rescheduled; on the phone I said I really couldn't be there from 3pm to 4pm, but any other time on that Saturday was fine. I get a call at 3:05 - "I'm at your house where are you?"... I explained and the guy said that his instructions from dispatch were that I was only home between 3 and 4. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Anyone got a set of these they don't want?

• Advertisement

I just got an email about my order saying they are sorry but it was cancelled.
    What is worse is they are now going to cancel the order and when that processes I'll get my refund ?
    However long that will take is anyone's guess. :mad:

Mine just arrived. Packaging was a little dodgy, but the headphones themselves are in perfect condition.

Thanks OP, a real bargain for 40euro!!

After no contact from them for a week, they cancel my order then send me two different emails about wanting me to rate my experience with the whole transaction.
    Also it could take up to two weeks to get my refund !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

My order is still at Order In Status Boxed Shipment. I ordered the day after it went Out Of Stock. It seems to have been in the same status for a good while now so I'm worried it's not actually in status. Did anyone else get to this status but find their order was actually rejected?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

Got the UE4000s delivered this morning and for €20 you won't find better. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

cronos wrote:
    My order is still at Order In Status Boxed Shipment. I ordered the day after it went Out Of Stock. It seems to have been in the same status for a good while now so I'm worried it's not actually in status. Did anyone else get to this status but find their order was actually rejected?

Your order will be cancelled and you'll have to wait two weeks for a refund. Then just for a laugh you'll be asked to rate the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Is anyone who got these having problems with the audio cable? Mine will only work intermittently. I contacted Logitech on the faint hope they'd replace them, but they'll only offer me my money back. Which is fair enough, but after hearing them work properly I don't want to be without them. The chance of picking them up again at the same price is zero I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The jack at the ear cup needs to be twisted a quarter turn or so to get it to sit in fully. I found if it wasn't in fully, the audio would cut out if I turned my head.

I just got an email confirming my refund stating
    "This email is confirm that we have received the product(s) that you returned to us and a refund has been processed."
    lol what a shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Anyone else having an issue with the audio jack going into the headset? Mine is barely staying in. Any movement of my head causes the wire to fall out.

• Advertisement

You need to push it in hard and it will click.

Tried that and it didn't work. No click. It appears to be all the way in but it won't stay in.

I had to get medieval with mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Tried that and it didn't work. No click. It appears to be all the way in but it won't stay in.

Same issue with mine, must check the 2nd pair. Emailed Logitech and they told me to definitely use them with several audio devices??

Anyone else having an issue with the audio jack going into the headset? Mine is barely staying in. Any movement of my head causes the wire to fall out.
    Inquitus wrote: »
    You need to push it in hard and it will click.
    foggy_lad wrote: »
    Same issue with mine, must check the 2nd pair. Emailed Logitech and they told me to definitely use them with several audio devices??

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating. There's no click on mine either, no matter what way I turn it. Have ordered a generic cable in the hope that it's a cord issue, and not a headphone issue, IYKWIM.

OK, I had another go at this just now.

I wouldn't push any more on the connector as it felt like I was going to break it.

Instead I put the opposite connector (the L shaped connector) into the headphones. After an almighty bang with my hand, success! I heard the click. Did it a few times and switched back to use the 'proper' end. Working perfectly - I feel silly now!

The blue connector is now flush with the headset (no gap) and it's clicking into place correctly. Obviously just need a bit of roughing up :)

Thanks all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I wouldn't push any more on the connector as it felt like I was going to break it.

Instead I put the opposite connector (the L shaped connector) into the headphones. After an almighty bang with my hand, success! I heard the click. Did it a few times and switched back to use the 'proper' end. Working perfectly - I feel silly now!

The blue connector is now flush with the headset (no gap) and it's clicking into place correctly. Obviously just need a bit of roughing up :)

Thanks all!
    Don't feel silly at all it could happen to anyone(me):D

It takes a lot of pressure to get it to click in but you will know it is there as when it is in properly you can no longer see any of the metal from the jack.

Thanks all!

Thanks for posting this, did the exact same, and it worked perfectly!

Advertisement