Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: 50% off takeaway with Marvin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ordered last night too, I live in D11 but up came Spice & Rice in the Coombe D8. Ordered online through marvin.ie but Spice & Rice wouldnt accept the order, because of distance. I rang them and asked for it to be delivered from the Dorset St D1 branch but they wouldnt do that either, despite payment being taken from my partners account. Anyway that whole mess took 30 minutes to sort out and get a new order in with a closer place. Code worked fine. As for the food the Indian curries were a bit meh, not as nice as the recipes for indian restaurant curries over in the cooking club forum. Naan bread was shop bought and way too chewy. Bit of a disappointment all up but at 50% off cant complain, just wouldnt order there again though. The selection of places for D11 is really poor, it would have to improve substantially before I'd order again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

seems that the code is dead by now :(

Advertisement