Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

I cant even order from my favorite restaurant due to marvin always telling me Im ordering outside delivery times.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Trying to place an order using one of the 40% codes some other users very kindly previously posted on here.

Unfortunately, keep getting this error:

"Uh oh - something's missing...
    The entered postal code doesn't match the entered city"

Can't find any way around it, anyone else encounter this problem before?

And FWIW, i'm not entering any postal code either... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    Made my first order y’day… what a nightmare! Used the iPhone app at first and 2 of the items were mysteriously dropped from the order so I wasted the 40% coupon (NUIM40 code worked) on a €8.50 order. NB: the minimum order should be €12.50 so clearly a bug (one of the many). Called customer service was told they are having issues with the iPhone app and to place a second order from the web for the missing items and they would credit back the delivery charge. they gave me a 25% code to use on that second order (MVN25 I think). Then I received a text saying that the 1st order was cancelled but ultimately received all the stuff I ordered in a relatively short time (35min).
    Ultimately I think I spent slightly less than what I would’ve if everything worked on the 1st try. I was relaxed enough about it cause I was dining alone but if I had my family with me or guests/friends I would’ve been quite upset about the uncertainty of getting enough food for everybody on time.
    I’ll be waiting for them to get their act together before ordering again…
    Just received an email from Miriam at Marvin.ie giving me a €20 voucher to make up for the bad experience on my 1st order. Now that is what I call customer service! I will give it another try this weekend...
    They mentioned that the iOS app is buggy and that they would be updating it to fix the issues. I'd recommend to anyone having technical issues to try the full desktop website if you havent already done so. If it still doesnt work give them a call... they answered my call very quickly and were very helpful indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

I received a €20 voucher as well last week from Miriam after my order was delayed 75 minutes by the restaurant. To be fair it was the restaurants fault and not marvins so I was very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

From above post

MVN25 works for 25% off just used it
    it doesn't need to be first use only:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

NUIM40 is still working for 40% off. Nice tip of using incognito mode (and a new email address).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Need a new email on the fly? Get 'Blur' from the Chrome App Store. It gives you an email address that redirects to your own.

As for vouchers use APPYDAY for 10% off, new and existing customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

vickers209 wrote: »
    From above post

MVN25 works for 25% off just used it
    it doesn't need to be first use only:)

Apparently does

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

40% code still working today tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Need a new email on the fly? Get 'Blur' from the Chrome App Store. It gives you an email address that redirects to your own.

As for vouchers use APPYDAY for 10% off, new and existing customers.

Just used 'blur' on firefox and the nuim40 code worked a treat. Hid address along with email so no problem with the postal code as mentioned above by another poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

40% off me Chinese lets hope this sorts the head out!

cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

Well I just put an order in to my local pizzeria. I had I personal discount code for 10% off. They had canceled because they had a 2hr waiting time.

Got back to Marvin about could I reuse the discount code as it was only applicable once. They gave me a new code for 25%. Fair play to them as it wasn't there fault.

paconnors wrote: »
    Well I just put an order in to my local pizzeria. I had I personal discount code for 10% off. They had canceled because they had a 2hr waiting time.

Got back to Marvin about could I reuse the discount code as it was only applicable once. They gave me a new code for 25%. Fair play to them as it wasn't there fault.

When you use the code yourself post it here as it may work for others too

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

NUIM40 worked for me this evening, cheers to OPs who suggested Blur and Incognito mode. Fab Italian food for 6.50, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

NUIM40 still works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

GBX wrote: »
    NUIM40 still works

It will work until the end of the month. I doubt we will see another 40% discount then, they have been really generous since they opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It will work until the end of the month. I doubt we will see another 40% discount then, they have been really generous since they opened.

I dread going back to a world where takeaway doesn't come with a 20-40% discount :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

NUIM40 is a godsend. Had some friends over yesterday and the Indian we ordered from was already doing a pretty good €9.99 meal deal. So we got 3 starters, 3 curries, 3 pilau rice, 3 naan breads and 3 cans for €19.60 :D happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

All this for under €20! First time I've selected the 'Large' Curry option. Cheers :cool:

Screen777777.png

Found this online for Apache pizza

apache-40.png

CODE: APZ40
    Apache Pizza is Ireland's biggest pizza chain with almost 100 stores nationwide. Use the discount at checkout (before proceeding to payment). * Exludes cash orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Wonder how long Apache code it's valid for?

Wonder how long Apache code it's valid for?

Hopefully Friday as the youngfella loves a pizza on a Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

Brilliant, Apache is the only takeaway on Marvin in my area !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Think I'll need to wear my glasses, couldn't see 1st order,neither could a few people.

No other codes work either.

Another code:

Use code PKSL25 to get 25% OFF your first order on www.Marvin.ie Starvin? Get Marvin (*Excludes Cash Orders)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

vickers209 wrote: »
    Found this online for Apache pizza

apache-40.png

CODE: APZ40
    Apache Pizza is Ireland's biggest pizza chain with almost 100 stores nationwide. Use the discount at checkout (before proceeding to payment). * Exludes cash orders.

That code works for more than just Apache!

stimpson wrote: »

Used it for Apache there, may try it again tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

stimpson wrote: »

?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

?

I just ordered from a different take away and got the discount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

I've turned into a right fat **** since they started doing these 40/50% off deals in May!

Advertisement