Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESTA Necessary for Holiday in USA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭corm500

footy231 wrote: »
    I am new to the site, im meant to be flying to vegas in 3 days with my girlfriend so i needed to fill in my girlfriends esta for her a while ago, it was after work so i was tired i wanted to do it tomorrow as i was exhausted, but she is a worrier and wanted me to do it then, so a happy girlfriend is a happy life i did it and it was auth pending i checked back and it was denied, i reviewed the application and to my surprise i mistakenly didnt check no for question 5 which was did u ever try to falsely ever try enter d states it says yes by mistake obviously she has never had i emailed the relevant folk and it says it might be 2 to 3 weeks for a response , thats no good so what can we do i read about people trying again in 24 hours might that work , any advice i would appreciate or we are down 3 and a half grand and she will never forgive me thanks. Mark

So did you manage to get it sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

corm500 wrote: »
    So did you manage to get it sorted?

I doubt he can post - the girlfriend has probably taken a few swings at him :pac::p:D;).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

jaymcg91 wrote: »
    I doubt he can post - the girlfriend has probably taken a few swings at him :pac::p:D;).

+1 No Wi-Fi in the doghouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

parkerpen wrote: »
    Thank you all. That sorts that. There are 6 of us travelling so that will be 6 x $14 (an added expense I had forgotten about). Better to be safe than sorry. I will get working on that a.s.a.p..
    Thanks again to all who replied. Looking forward to our trip to the U.S. next month. It's always better to double check but I didn't want to take any chances. I had been pretty sure I needed the ESTA but on the day I had originally posted the question I had met somebody who was adamant that I didn't need it. The moral of the story is, if in doubt, check it out (get a second opinion). :);)

Advertisement