Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Battery performance

Options
2»

Comments

pwurple wrote: »
    It depends... you can haggle with electricity providers. :D

Never worked for me but I might try this next time because I use so much leccy now.

I would love to be with Airtricity because they guarantee whatever you use they'll buy with 100% renewable . But they were more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

The level charge has +10 percent usage loading doesn't it, i.e. you pay for extra 10 percent of units compared to your historical usage.

totLastYear / 12 * 1.1

ESB cold called and got my wife to hooked to "level pay" but when I found out later that day I just changed suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

I would love to be with Airtricity because they guarantee whatever you use they'll buy with 100% renewable . But they were more expensive.

I'm with Airtricity.... I have a multi-property account so they gave me a really good rate ( 7.4c/15.54c night/day). Their online billing and account management is much better too...statistics are good.

From what I can see even paying discounted retail (without using any Tesco vouchers) Bord Gais is only about a euro a month cheaper.

Advertisement