Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot sync ipod to laptop

Options
  • 07-05-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

ok i hope someone can help me here, i m driven completely mad by this.
    I have a PC samsung laptop. i put itunes on it. all good. i then imported a cd into itunes library, thats fine too. but then i connect my ipod touch to sync the album and it wont work ( i think). it says its synching and its looks as its work, cause when i click on devices it shows the songs on my ipod (according to itunes on my laptop).

Now i m thinking i may be doing something really dumb. so to ask a dumb question : what app do i use on my ipod to listen to what i ve syched, i would have though itunes store but nothing there, am i missing some app or something cause there is no music folder like there is with videos and photos folders

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

oh no can the mod delete this thread. i just found out the music tab at the bottom of the screen on my ipod and music all there, i feel really dumb :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement