Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital alteration of live video feed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Omnithanos has been banned from posting in this thread - i'll leave your posts up for now in case his ban is reconsidered but

i'd ask you and anyone else to refrain from quoting him directly asking for a response.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Since we're talking about doctored footage , who says thats the live footage as it went out at the time? Does anyone here with eidetic memory remember the footage being exactly as it is on youtube from 14 years ago and not what they were shown since?

Wheres the proof that footage wasnt edited and released shortly after purporting to be the live footage from the time?

If they made an editing error in the original live release as you say, why not correct it then claim the error was editing by CT'ers after and never went out? Who would have remembered tiny details that need to be blown up to show in video footage they saw in real time of a catastrophic event?

They couldn't edit it after because it was already out in the public domain and people all over the world had video recorders.
    The footage also appears in an officially sanctioned documentary which is also proof of it's authenticity.
    They also produced a smoke cloud in the shape of the nose out in all the digitally altered videos which were released after in an effort to convince the world that the nose out anomaly was actually smoke. However the man who took the video footage said in an interview that the plane actually went through the building which is impossible.

So now all the private video cameras in New York were jammed?

You said before all footage was handed up and then edited.

How come you never brought that up when asked how not one person kept their own footage showing no planes hitting the towers and released it after? Your only explanation on that was that they would be killed for releasing it. If all cameras were jammed then what footage did everyone hand up to be edited and what would they be killed for.

I even pressed and asked why someone didnt anonymously send their tape to someone like Alex Jones to avoid being killed over it. You ignored that question and never thought to mention this jamming stuff?

There was a public campaign at the time to collect all private video footage. I am now aware that this was actually a front to convince people that there was actually private video footage. Reports of the use of jamming equipment on the day have been documented.

Ipso wrote: »
    Jade Helm 15 is where it will be at very soon.

Yet you cannot offer a plausible alternative explanation to these anomalies?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,694 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Overheal wrote: »
    As if predicting people may have a desire to discuss the charter, there is somehow a feedback thread at the top of the forum next to the charter, specifically for the express purpose of discussing the charter.

This is your third warning today. Do not post in this thread again. Meanwhile, take a time out to have a word with us.

Overheal wrote: »
    All posts about 9/11 sent to 9/11 forum under new thread heading. Omnithanos is still banned from this thread.

Omnithanos has been banned from posting in this thread - i'll leave your posts up for now in case his ban is reconsidered but

i'd ask you and anyone else to refrain from quoting him directly asking for a response.

Was it worth being banned from the forum for 6 months? Hope so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

omnithanos wrote: »
    Let's stick to the facts shall we.

How do you know that 100's nay 1000's saw a plane hit in real time. Is it because you saw people say it on TV? How reliable is that?

Good point, after all Times Square and Manhattan in general is just so quiet during rush hour.

Advertisement