Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Yeah, I like to think I am. But you could fill a dump with the amount of devices I have bricked over the years in an attempt to 'fix' them.

Has anything nice happened to you today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Yeah, I like to think I am. But you could fill a dump with the amount of devices I have bricked over the years in an attempt to 'fix' them.

Has anything nice happened to you today?

I'm here..not dead. :-) Other than that what can I ask for? And the sun came out a mo ago. Not much besides that though no.

Any nice future plans?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I'm here..not dead. :-) Other than that what can I ask for? And the sun came out a mo ago. Not much besides that though no.

Any nice future plans?

To build a time machine (only an internet time machine as a physical time machine would be out of the question), and go back in time to all my boards discussions/arguments with the benefit of hindsight and deliver killer lines to end all the arguments in my favour. I'd also use it to join an online betting website and place large bets on all the sport results I know the outcome of.

If you had a time machine (a la back to the future), but only had enough fuel for 1 trip through time, when would you go back to?

To build a time machine (only an internet time machine as a physical time machine would be out of the question), and go back in time to all my boards discussions/arguments with the benefit of hindsight and deliver killer lines to end all the arguments in my favour. I'd also use it to join an online betting website and place large bets on all the sport results I know the outcome of.

If you had a time machine (a la back to the future), but only had enough fuel for 1 trip through time, when would you go back to?

I would end a relationship that was physically abusive earlier and tell myself I deserved love care and respect. I would remind myself of how many lovely people there are in the world and tell myself I am just as lovely and I deserve to be happy. I would tell myself I didn't have to go through that and that there are better men out there and some of them might think I am worthwhile.

I am losing my voice with the start of a cold any remedies?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 0ctoberk1sses

I would end a relationship that was physically abusive earlier and tell myself I deserved love care and respect. I would remind myself of how many lovely people there are in the world and tell myself I am just as lovely and I deserve to be happy. I would tell myself I didn't have to go through that and that there are better men out there and some of them might think I am worthwhile.

I am losing my voice with the start of a cold any remedies?

I would recommend you gargle with some strong alcohol and drink some hot beverages, and try to limit the amount you talk :)

Are you/have you ever been in love? If so, tell me about them? x

• Advertisement

I would recommend you gargle with some strong alcohol and drink some hot beverages, and try to limit the amount you talk :)

Ah here, I could write a book about the amount of times I have been in love.

Do you get cross often?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yeah, but raging cross not so much

Who's the funniest person you know

I was last in love with what turned out to be a figment of my imagination. :-/ In my head they were kind and sweet but there you go. But in reality they were apathetic and cruel.

I think I was once in love with someone else ...it was a good relationship ( let's concentrate on the good ones!) I was still in college he was kind and easy for me to talk to. We talked about music and I watched him play football. We spent st patricks day in the park together. We were young. I would cuddle up on him on his lap in pubs. He shared his problems with me he had issues with his dad. I listened. He made me feel special. I remember being terrified of meeting his mates and family. I met them all at once and they sat around me in a circle! I gave him flowers for Valentines and a cd he liked. I told him I worried flowers were the wrong thing to give a guy. He gave me one rose and a card and a book which I still have. We went to the worst concert I have ever been to we sat there giggling in the back. He would wait at my bus stop with me even though he would be getting a different bus. He was a proud nerd.He was shy and introverted, he had a dog called sadie. She was a terrier and very very old. She died a month after we broke up. I sent him a picture I had of her. I haven't seen him in ages.

What is your shoe size?

I was last in love with what turned out to be a figment of my imagination. :-/ In my head they were kind and sweet but there you go. But in reality they were apathetic and cruel.

I think I was once in love with someone else ...it was a good relationship ( let's concentrate on the good ones!) I was still in college he was kind and easy for me to talk to. We talked about music and I watched him play football. We spent st patricks day in the park together. We were young. I would cuddle up on him on his lap in pubs. He shared his problems with me he had issues with his dad. I listened. He made me feel special. I remember being terrified of meeting his mates and family. I met them all at once and they sat around me in a circle! I gave him flowers for Valentines and a cd he liked. I told him I worried flowers were the wrong thing to give a guy. He gave me one rose and a card and a book which I still have. We went to the worst concert I have ever been to we sat there giggling in the back. He would wait at my bus stop with me even though he would be getting a different bus. He was a proud nerd.He was shy and introverted, he had a dog called sadie. She was a terrier and very very old. She died a month after we broke up. I sent him a picture I had of her. I haven't seen him in ages.

What is your shoe size?

Thank you for sharing that. :) x

Size four...

what's the one thing (material or human) in the world you love the most? (see a theme in my questions?)

What is your shoe size?

Size four...although I like a five in trainers to make room for padded socks!

what's the one thing (material or human) in the world you love the most? (see a theme in my questions?)

• Advertisement

Size four...

I do sort of. I guess in humans kindness? Animals? Love itself? I love chemistry between people. I love when you feel accepted and you just click.

It's tough to say actually. Peace harmony?

What about you? :-)

I do sort of. I guess in humans kindness? Animals? Love itself? I love chemistry between people. I love when you feel accepted and you just click.

It's tough to say actually. Peace harmony?

What about you? :-)

I'd say if not my immediate family (mum, gran, sister, aunt, uncles) and boyfriend (been together five years, would be absolutely bereft without him) then I'd say the box I keep in my room filled with love letters, Christmas/birthday cards, photographs and little trinkets I've been collecting for a few years. I'm so content when I look through it and realise all the lovely things it contains. :)

favourite food?

I'd say if not my immediate family (mum, gran, sister, aunt, uncles) and boyfriend (been together five years, would be absolutely bereft without him) then I'd say the box I keep in my room filled with love letters, Christmas/birthday cards, photographs and little trinkets I've been collecting for a few years. I'm so content when I look through it and realise all the lovely things it contains. :)

favourite food?

Asian or toast.

How do you deal with people harassing you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

eyeball them.......

would u go further with a gun and a smile than just a smile?

chrysagon wrote: »
    eyeball them.......

would u go further with a gun and a smile than just a smile?

A smile on its own will get you further.

Favourite icecream?

Ben and Jerrys cookie dough icecream.

Ever get the feeling you are been stalked?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Ben and Jerrys cookie dough icecream.

Ever get the feeling you are been stalked?!

Nope.

Ever seen a ghost?

nope....

do u believe in ghosts?

Yeah I do

Do you believe people get reborn

Nope.

Do you get nervous on an airplane?

• Advertisement

no...

why don't they make the plane out of the same stuff as they make the black box?

chrysagon wrote: »
    no...

why don't they make the plane out of the same stuff as they make the black box?

A box would look silly in the sky.

Do you believe in Aliens?

A box would look silly in the sky.

Do you believe in Aliens?

Yes.

what's you favourite genre of films?

DareGod wrote: »
    Yes.

what's you favourite genre of films?

OOooh sci-fi, camp horror and comedy...I know it's three but put them together and you have gold! I do like other films too. Weird films !

Fav genre of book?

Thriller.

Guitar or synthesizer?

Thriller.

Guitar or synthesizer?

I dunno ??

Violin!

Do you play the banjo?

No

how petty is it when a grown adult drags other people into their disagreements

No

how petty is it when a grown adult drags other people into their disagreements

Terribly.

Have you ever begged the question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Terribly.

Have you ever begged the question?

All the time.

Do you say film or movie?

• Advertisement

Gongoozler wrote: »
    All the time.

Do you say film or movie?