Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 03-05-2015 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking for a good personal trainer in the Dublin CC area at a reasonable price. Currently living on Dorset Street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Mika00 wrote: »
    Looking for a good personal trainer in the Dublin CC area at a reasonable price. Currently living on Dorset Street.

Have a look at activeyou just at drumcondra train.station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

What's 'reasonable' for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mika00

What's 'reasonable' for you?

350-450 for 6 weeks or there abouts less would be great obviously :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

350-450 for 6 weeks or there abouts less would be great obviously :)

Weeks isn't really a clear indication cos it depends on how many sessions you do... That aside, a good PT will cost you around 50 - 60 euro/hour. So if one session per week is cool with you, you'll get 6 weeks for less than 400. One session a week with a PT would be money well spent and will have lasting effects throughout your training career!

A boards poster named Hanley has his own gym near enough you on Richmond Road. I've given him loads of my money in the past and intend on giving him loads more cos he's a great coach. Aside from him, I don't know any other PTs on the northside so that's where my helpfulness ends I'm afraid!

Advertisement