Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I effing love bulking

Options
  • 02-05-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

Was on a cut for the last couple of months and slowly but surely I found my cycle commute in and out of work being more and a more of a chore. Didn't connect the dots. Started bulking again: loads of milk, extra oats in the shake, bigger lunches, eggs before bed - and only after a couple of days I find myself feeling so much better about tackling my day.

I got home from work yesterday and just as I was reaching home I thought "That was actually pretty easy" and only then did I realise it was probably the calorie surplus.

Just thought I would share my joy at stuffing my face once more. It's amazing how much your calorie intake affects things in subtle ways.

Comments

Advertisement