Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 to spend on build

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Thanks for all the suggestions guys and girls and thank you e-smokeireland for the advice and supplies

Really nice place and very friendly:)

347013.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Err, did you just buy three different isticks, a Nautilus mini, full size nautilus and a load of juice?

I bet they loved you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Lol. 2 isticks. My missus owns half the stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

That's the way to go & good luck with them,only a matter of time & you will be rebuilding....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nice start up kit :) wish the likes of iStick & Nautilus were about when I started a couple of years back! Blew a small fortune on crappy batt's and tanks in my first 6 months, hadn't a notion sure. I think it's a much better time now to get into it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 lorripop

The iStick 50w versions are beginning to literally explode these days. Many reports online about autofiring and blowing up in people homes after a few months of use. I know it's a bit too late but you're better off sticking to the 30w, it's a great little device. And if you are going to use the 50w, never leave it unattended when charging. For more info just google stuff like "istick exploded" or "istick auto firing" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

Didihno wrote: »
    iStick 30w is all you need for right now, in fact its more than you need for right now.
    ELeaf GS air is a great little tank so far, Aspire Nautilus Mini is a more expensive option but also good.
    I'd buy 30w iStick, 2xGS Airs and some nice eliquid, its pretty important you go and try the flavours yourself though. There are so many and you won't know until you try them.

Some people like the tobacco flavours, I hated them and went straight to nice fruits and deserty flavours.

Why would you buy 2x GS Airs as a matter of interest (I'm new to this lark)?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys and girls and thank you e-smokeireland for the advice and supplies

Really nice place and very friendly:)

347013.jpg

How are you gettin on with that stuff Polo mate? Any tips on the juice flavours?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

garra wrote: »
    Why would you buy 2x GS Airs as a matter of interest (I'm new to this lark)?

thanks

Handy to have a spare so you can have 2 flavours on the go, but I personally would never have just 1 battery or just 1 tank because then if 1 thing breaks you have nothing to vape on. Can't just nip out to the closest shop for a replacement like you could either cigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Handy to have a spare so you can have 2 flavours on the go, but I personally would never have just 1 battery or just 1 tank because then if 1 thing breaks you have nothing to vape on. Can't just nip out to the closest shop for a replacement like you could either cigs.

Agree 100%. 15 months vaping and always have some spares handy just in case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Agree 100%. 15 months vaping and always have some spares handy just in case

And some spares for the spares , and some............... you get the idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

At least 2 tanks is a good start, using the same flavour constantly will numb your taste buds quite a bit but swapping to a different flavour sort of wakes them up again if that makes sense, I find swapping between flavours with a bit of contrast between them work best, at the moment it is between plain black liqorice and other mixed flavours

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Yep, as answered above, different flavours to keep your tongue awake, and also just simply a backup.
    Nothing worse than having a battery die or an atomiser break leaving you all alone at the pub in a world of smokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Ahhh - the excuses we use to justify shinyitis ðŸ˜

Advertisement