Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to find a diet/personal trainer coach in Limerick

Options
  • 26-04-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I'm not a fan of the gym but I want to get back in shape. Im fairly naturally fit already so I just need help getting a diet plan together - working out calories etc and a proper fitness routine - I run 5k regularly and have some home gym equipment. I've also been doing the 7-minute workout everyday although I don't know how good this actually is.

Basically do any of you know of any personal trainers in Limerick that work out diet plans coupled with a fitness plan. I'd prefer one that's not in a gym (if possible) as I'm not a fan of gyms as I said. I've a very busy routine during the week so I'd prefer stuff I can do at home in my own time.

Follow-up question: are more googling I found System10 Weight Loss, anyone have any experience with this crowd? They seem to be exactly what I'm looking for?.

Advertisement