Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any spray for runners?

Options
  • 23-04-2015 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

I'm sure many of us are in the same boat of having stinky runners.

Any spray I've tried has been wildly unsuccessful and I end up machine washing the runners which wrecks them after about 3 washes.

Anybody use a spray that's good?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Put tea bags in them. Absorbs the odors. Really :)

Dryer sheets work better too apparently.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I saw the title and thought you meant a spray to spray at people who run :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Borax powder spread in them every night will kill the odours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The answer is new runners. The answer to lots of questions is new runners.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

adrian522 wrote: »
    The answer is new runners. The answer to lots of questions is new runners.

Getting new runners myself tomorrow. Appointment booked for Amphibian King. It'll be my first pair from them, have heard good things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Have you tried getting a second pair, and alternating them? Heard dr Christian recommend it once on embarrassing bodies...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I saw an advert for febreeze spray, it will just change the pong rather than getting rid of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Getting new runners myself tomorrow. Appointment booked for Amphibian King. It'll be my first pair from them, have heard good things.

They're very good, you'll get to try out several pairs that suit you and pick which one you prefer.

Well worth making the effort to go to a place like that.

Advertisement