Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New format

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I have to post so I can find the forums I moderate!

I just hope that somebody posts in a forum I want to visit, so that it comes up in the "Latest Posts" part of the front page.

Thanks to this thread, I managed to get back into AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Knasher wrote: »
    I just hope that somebody posts in a forum I want to visit, so that it comes up in the "Latest Posts" part of the front page.

Thanks to this thread, I managed to get back into AH.

There's still the search box which is good, so still possible to find stuff, but a bit much hassle tbh I think when it takes so much longer to work through the site.

If you have any genuine queries and concerns, you should post in the Feedback discussion that is happening at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

I dont like it - revert back please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I hate it...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm on my phone but could only find Ah by going into my previous posts. Oh Janet, have my previous posts become a portal to something that only kinda exists and everyone posting here has entered me before entering AH?

It's in my head! It's in my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Seems to be back to normal now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I have nothing on mobile when I click on a topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Touch site not working now, getting the 500 error :mad:

Kiwi in IE wrote: »
    Seems to be back to normal now?

Unfortunately not, from what I can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

kneemos wrote: »
    I have nothing on mobile when I click on a topic.

Post that in the Feedback thread boneyarsebogman linked to above. That way the developers will be able to see your problem and fix it. They're not going to be reading this thread looking for bug reports tbh.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is anyone else getting constant internal server errors this past hour?

Stheno wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting constant internal server errors this past hour?

yes, almost every time I post a post, have to hit back, and try it a couple of times before it accepts.

But not on the past few posts, I dont' think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Feckin touch site is impossible and when I finally get to a thread, I get a boards error message :mad:

Feckin touch site is impossible and when I finally get to a thread, I get a boards error message :mad:

I only use desktop really, and had been hoping that the changes at least made it easier for mobile users maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

I should probably post this in feedback or something or other, but touch site totally not working now! Get onto boards but when click into any threads I get an internal server error or something.

Sort it out lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Yeah getting a 500 internal server error. Pain in the balls having to use full site on mobile, someone post that error in feedback thread. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Luke92 wrote: »
    Yeah getting a 500 internal server error. Pain in the balls having to use full site on mobile, someone post that error in feedback thread. Please.

I second this motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: There's a feedback thread about it here for your questions, suggestions and complaints: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057416973

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement