Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recalibrated Bodies?

Options
  • 20-04-2015 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used them to tailor a plan for them?
    Or heard anything about them, herself's sister used them and has got good results but that's just one person.

Thinking about giving them a go as I'm not sure I can go any further on my own as I'm just not educated enough on what I'm doing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

What exactly is it you're looking to achieve?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

I've been doing ok with lifting and the lot. Just following yer advice on here.
    I need to get my nutrition in order. I want to get in "shape" for the first time in my life.

I had surgery on my knee last august and everything I had done before that went out the window. Three months of sitting on the couch.

I'm back in the gym and seeing a change, I'm not looking for an overnight fix, I know this stuff takes time and effort and I'm willing to put it in. I just feel I need to be shown the way especially in what I'm putting into my body.
    I've do the myfitness pal thing and track what I eat but thats really just for my calories whereas I'd like to make sure I was getting the right nutrients and It would benefit for someone to do a program as I dont have much time with an eight month old, a full time job and trying to fit the gym in too.(it might sound like I'm making excuses) but it really boils down to knowledge and I dont have the tools to be able to do up a diet and a lifting program.

I've been doing ok with lifting and the lot. Just following yer advice on here.
    I need to get my nutrition in order. I want to get in "shape" for the first time in my life.

I had surgery on my knee last august and everything I had done before that went out the window. Three months of sitting on the couch.

I'm back in the gym and seeing a change, I'm not looking for an overnight fix, I know this stuff takes time and effort and I'm willing to put it in. I just feel I need to be shown the way especially in what I'm putting into my body.
    I've do the myfitness pal thing and track what I eat but thats really just for my calories whereas I'd like to make sure I was getting the right nutrients and It would benefit for someone to do a program as I dont have much time with an eight month old, a full time job and trying to fit the gym in too.(it might sound like I'm making excuses) but it really boils down to knowledge and I dont have the tools to be able to do up a diet and a lifting program.

They're not excuses to be fair.

Is it just something like what kind or carb/protein/fat profile your intake should be?

And are you trying to cut a bit?

I'd be pretty sure you'd get the right guidance here

They're not excuses to be fair.

Is it just something like what kind or carb/protein/fat profile your intake should be?

And are you trying to cut a bit?

I'd be pretty sure you'd get the right guidance here

Ya I suppose I am trying to cut alright.

I do try and make sure I get a lot of protein into me alright as for the other two i try and keep my carbs down the fats look after themselves ;)

I have honestly got some amazing advice in here and it amazes me that people will take the time out of their day to help people out. I just think If maybe I could check in and get advice get my diet tweaked and so on.

It seems to be 60 euro for a six week plan which I may try and see from there.

I'd be inclined to say hold off for now and see what advice you get here and see how it goes. I'd also say to check out www.sigmanutrition.com as well. Danny Lennon is a fountain of knowledge and his blog stuff is really accessible.

Cos 60 a week for 6 weeks is a lot of nappies

• Advertisement

I'd be inclined to say hold off for now and see what advice you get here and see how it goes. I'd also say to check out www.sigmanutrition.com as well. Danny Lennon is a fountain of knowledge and his blog stuff is really accessible.

Cos 60 a week for 6 weeks is a lot of nappies

It's 60 for the 6 weeks...but ya nappies most certainly take priority .. herself frowns upon me using her t-shirts.

Advertisement