Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I never get to use the hammer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

If you promise to let me back in I'll let you take a swing. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No thanks, that comes under "unnecessary abuse of modly powers".

Ah well, I'm sure you'll get to ban someone someday. Stay hopeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Hey butterbun. I only upgraded because it was free and my brick phone finally gave up after years of loyal service. It will be missed.

They're amazing for self-defence. Knives break, guns jam, but a brick is always a brick!

• Advertisement

I left a link because the image is huge but something like this? :Dhttp://9wtf.com/uploads/4829138965-1358283847-res.jpg

I left a link because the image is huge but something like this? :Dhttp://9wtf.com/uploads/4829138965-1358283847-res.jpg

Good gravy, is it getting hot in here? HWOO

Haha, after your attackers are on the floor you can call the guards. The perfect self defence tool!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie eyes Lair thread post count of 9880. Pushes SuperSonicSwannieSpeed button**

Cough... cough! Oh oh... that's not good. :eek:

Worried we'll hit the mark while you're jet setting Swan? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Worried we'll hit the mark while you're jet setting Swan? :D
    **Opens bonnet, makes a few adjustments, closes, and pushes button again**

SUPER SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!

Not to worry jumper. Methinks it's working now. :cool:

I said no racing this time. let us proceed in a proper, and stately manner to the finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

ye're up late lads

I said no racing this time. let us proceed in a proper, and stately manner to the finish.
    Aye aye sir!

**Swannie slips into black tutu and dances on tippy toes**

ye're up late lads

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ozzy... Don't wake anyone but the Lair thread is...
    approaching the final 100.
    :eek:

Yes sir Mr. Wolf sir.
    ye're up late lads
    At least we're in the right place for it. How are you?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Opens bonnet, makes a few adjustments, closes, and pushes button again**

SUPER SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!

Not to worry jumper. Methinks it's working now. :cool:
    You mean it's working for now

You mean it's working for now
    Swannie is always working jumper... even in my sleep. :eek:

**Points with wing at keyboard face for evidence**

Swannie is always working jumper... even in my sleep. :eek:

**Points with wing at keyboard face for evidence**
    You look nervous. I can smell your fear! Or is that the pizza?

Posty posty posty... the anticipation is building! :D

LOOKS at count... 9891 Yikes! :eek:

• Advertisement

Not long now. This will be the first thread I've seen off if I don't decide to go to bed soon.

kent02.jpg

Go on without me, comrades. The night has taken me.

Not long now. This will be the first thread I've seen off if I don't decide to go to bed soon.

Now jumper... you are getting sleepy... sleepy... sleepy...

Night butterbun, sleep well.

Swan I get the impression you're just posting for postings sake. I should be a detective. :D

butterbun wrote: »
    Go on without me, comrades. The night has taken me.
    Go for it butterbun! :cool: You can win...

Now jumper... you are getting sleepy... sleepy... sleepy...

giphy.gif

Dances...

Spins

• Advertisement

Trips. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement