Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose skin or fat?

Options
  • 16-04-2015 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering of there is any trainers on this? After having my baby in jan 2014 I weighed 15 stone. I am now 11 stone. Which is 4 stone lost in nearly a yr and half. My only concern is that I only started exercising on the 12 stone mark so I'm wondering if I'm going to have loose skin? My aim is to drop another stone in the next two months through weight,cardio and a few classes. My diet is ok as I'm not gaining anymore I follow slimming world so I usually stay the same or lose a lb or 2. Can anyone view these pics and leave me know? I would like to think these arms will eventually tone up! Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

It all depends how far your skin was stretched. The best person to ask is a Doctor, they can also advise on a surgeon consult.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Thanks for that . Hoping it's not tho. Would u know by these pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Wood

That's fat.

Sort the diet out and you'll be fine

Thanks for that . Hoping it's not tho. Would u know by these pics?

oh brill. Good to know it's something I can work at. That's such a relief for me thank u

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just looks like fat tbh. Get the food and training right and you'll be sorted.

It's unusual to see much stretched skin on the arms anyway tbh. Way more likely around the stomach area.

You'll get toned once you do the work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Yep just fat, work on your diet to loose it then build some muscle for that toned look.

Advertisement