Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Rangers on the brink. I thought the refs were poor didnt call any of the many holding or interference calls .

Habs also look like their done

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Rangers on the brink. I thought the refs were poor didnt call any of the many holding or interference calls .

Missed the Rangers game so can't comment but the Habs must be finished after tonight. They dominated the game and still lost, delighted! Will be hard to come back from that late loss on top of the hammering from the previous game. Stammer starting to have more of an impact the past two games as well so hopefully he keeps that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

RichFTW wrote: »
    Missed the Rangers game so can't comment but the Habs must be finished after tonight. They dominated the game and still lost, delighted! Will be hard to come back from that late loss on top of the hammering from the previous game. Stammer starting to have more of an impact the past two games as well so hopefully he keeps that up.

And then they did.

And then they did.

Ha I'm such a jinx! They dominated the game again and Tampa were awful. Have to say I'm a bit worried, if anyone can win 3 games in a row it's Carey Price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Win or bust tonight. Can't believe it has come to this. Fancy us to do it but I think the Caps will beat us in game six.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 klonere

Howyas lads, just got gamecenter for my Dad, is the Canadians/Lightning game tonight on blackout here or are we good to watch it live?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

klonere wrote: »
    Howyas lads, just got gamecenter for my Dad, is the Canadians/Lightning game tonight on blackout here or are we good to watch it live?

It's on at midnight in Ireland time zone. No sign of a blackout so yeah, good to watch it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Poxy Habs. Grr to Carey Price, what a tender.

Berserker wrote: »
    Win or bust tonight. Can't believe it has come to this. Fancy us to do it but I think the Caps will beat us in game six.

Some game tonight! Shaping up for an epic game 7. Too close to call for me though but can't wait for it.

• Advertisement

Well, by some miracle we made it through from 3-1 down. Lightning @ Rangers tomorrow and it's on Setanta. I can't wait. Hoping to get off on the right note with a 'W'. Can see this going on all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Berserker wrote: »
    Well, by some miracle we made it through from 3-1 down. Lightning @ Rangers tomorrow and it's on Setanta. I can't wait. Hoping to get off on the right note with a 'W'. Can see this going on all the way.

what time is it on

cena wrote: »
    what time is it on

6pm our time, GMT.

JT26 wrote: »
    What a game so far between the Rangers and Lightning

Great win for the Rangers yesterday, 2-1, goal late in the 3rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Blackhawks and Ducks have served up some crackers so far and it's finely poised at 2-2.

Blackhawks were leading 3-1 with 10 or so minutes to last night, concede 3 in 40 seconds and then equalise a minute later to make it 4-4 :pac:

Eventually won in double OT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hawks definitely stole that one but not complaining. Threw it away with those three goals in 38 seconds and were the poorer team in OT. Crawford is really pi$$ing me off, has been average at best through the playoffs.

Ducks win another in OT last night to lead the series 3-2 and it heads back to Chi-town for game 6 on Tuesday. If it goes to game 7 I will definitely be aiming to watch it. The lack of guarantee of the time it will end though is a massive put off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

SantryRed wrote: »
    Ducks win another in OT last night to lead the series 3-2 and it heads back to Chi-town for game 6 on Tuesday. If it goes to game 7 I will definitely be aiming to watch it. The lack of guarantee of the time it will end though is a massive put off :pac:
    I thought game 6 was Wednesday? ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I thought game 6 was Wednesday? ?

Bolts vs Rangers - tonight
    Hawks vs Ducks - tomorrow night

Bolts vs Ducks in the final would be great. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Gutted after that. Really started to believe when they tied it up. First period was simply not good enough. Going to be tough to bounce back from that one but if anyone can, the Hawks can.

Another game 7 on the way for the Rangers. Crazy result last night, 7-3. Going to be some game.

We have a game 7 :D

Apologies for the earlier post, game 7 is in fact on Friday night. Perfect timing and I'm hoping the Blackhawks can pull it off. They've been two fascinating conference finals.

SantryRed wrote: »
    We have a game 7 :D

Apologies for the earlier post, game 7 is in fact on Friday night. Perfect timing and I'm hoping the Blackhawks can pull it off. They've been two fascinating conference finals.

Santry never a truer word spoken. Wasnt able to watch the game but was sweating when I checked phone this morning. Hats off to all 4 teams they have been a great advert for hockey and have showed what its all about they must all be shattered. #thisisHockey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Excited for Game 7 in the morning. I feel whoever starts the best will take it. Need to put Bishop under pressure early

Very nervous about the game tonight. Could go either way. As per the previous poster, we need to put Bishop under pressure from the first drop.

Season done and dusted now. Congrats to Tampa, they got it right last night and the game itself was very similar to game five. Hope they go on to lift the cup now. A decent season for the Rangers overall; a brilliant regular season and no shame in going out to in game 7.

So its hawks vs lightning!
    Some game tonight.. Seemed to be an empty net for eternity!

• Advertisement

Advertisement