Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA USP Compact

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Bump!

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

Hiya you said that you are trimming down your collection do you have any other gbb pistols you are thinking of selling ?

Hiya you said that you are trimming down your collection do you have any other gbb pistols you are thinking of selling ?

I have a KWA G18C with 3 mags. Test fired when I bought it new and since then just stored and kept maintained (year old). I also have another KWA G18c that doesn't seem to like cycling on greengas (piston rubber most likely) but I have a Ratech CO2 mag for that (also works great on the newer KWA G18C.

I have a TM M23 full set (LAM and silence which actually silences the gun). Skirmished once for 20mins and otherwise stored and maintained (I don't use pistols whilst gaming).
    Has a PDI 6.01 tightbore, 2 TM mags modded to take greengas reliably with one mag having an 8ball high flow valve (original barrel and valve included). Not blowback but absolutely awesomely accurate and gas efficient.

Interested in either of them?

How much are you asking ?
    Does the G18c have trade matks ?

• Advertisement

???

???

Sorry Richie, that pistol sold in the meantime.

I have another KWA Glock and a Ratech CO2 mag but it doesn't like green gas mags (doesn't cycle properly).

I could sell it but couldn't guarantee that it would be the best option as you would need more. Co2 mags to skirmish effectively.

Advertisement