Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 13-4-15

Options
  • 13-04-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

Tensions are always running high in the aftermath of WrestleMania, but no rivalry has intensified in the wake of this year’s Show of Shows like the one between Randy Orton and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Before these allies-turned-nemeses vie for pro wrestling's grandest prize in two weeks at Extreme Rules, they’ll first head to London, England, for a special edition of Raw. What lies in store when Monday’s hottest show rolls through the iconic O2 Arena?

1. How will The Viper get even with Seth Rollins?

2. Could John Cena lose the U.S. Title in the U.K.?

3. Which Diva will get the ultimate chance against Nikki Bella?

4. Will Sheamus be cut down to size?

5. Has The Miz’s spotlight been stolen?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Worth noting that it will be taped at 7pm. So use spoiler tags until 1am I guess for results from the show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Are these normal Raws or house shows with a tv camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Tugboats wrote: »
    Are these normal Raws or house shows with a tv camera?

Regular Raws, but there is usally a double decker bus or a phone booth at the titantron because, you know, England!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

It's Poxy that they don't show these live when in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I predict BNB Vs. Bryan or Orton to main event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

im guessing neville answers cenas challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

sky88 wrote: »

Ye lose twice in 2 weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sky88 wrote: »

Am hoping Finn myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Would it makes sense for Cena to lose to someone tonight so he can put over rusev at extreme rules, but not for the american title?.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Would it makes sense for Cena to lose to someone tonight so he can put over rusev at extreme rules, but not for the american title?.

I can't see Cena putting over Rusev again tbh, and certainly not a feud ending result. It's a shame they kept the two together post-Mania; their story was over, but I guess they'll string it along till no one cares, as usual...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Would love to see him on Raw, crowd would go bonkers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it to hell, Cole's alive again.

And bloody hell, that one guy in the crowd shouting for Cena is ridiculously annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Angron wrote: »
    And bloody hell, that one guy in the crowd shouting for Cena is ridiculously annoying.

Super Dragon! Let's go Ce-nuh!

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Silly Rusev, don't you know Cena is Chain Gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Russian chain match reeks of awesomeness!

I really like the way they are making the US Title seem a big deal. Long may it continue.

Also I loved hearing that great pop for Lana.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Russian chain match reeks of awesomeness!

A little bit of bleeding from the ear and a Rusev win would be awesome.

Who thought having those two on commentary was a good idea, and how can I punish them for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Helluva pop for Paige. Shame Raw isn't in England every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

That battle royale was so bad.

Well that was...a finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Under the bottom rope, for the love of God.....

It would have sucked in front of a US crowd but the fans were so into Paige that it came off okay.

I'm not exactly thrilled about Paige vs Nikki though. I think the women's division could have done with at least one NXT addition to liven it up a bit.

:eek:

Et tu, Naomi?

Naomi turns heel. I look forward to her trying to make the Rear View look aggressive.

I really liked the promo from Paige before that.

Ascension with the jobber entrance.

L9M27Dl.jpg

• Advertisement

Looks like most of the PW Boards Creatures of the Night have tapped out on this show. I think I'm going to hang around until Sheamus shows up.

I felt bad for Reigns tonight. It wasn't too long ago that he seemed to be on the cusp of winning the big one, but now he's getting thrown hard into a black cab instead in order to build for a match with Big Show; a match that no one will care about, and which won't elevate him much, if at all.

I also noted Big Show got the 'Please retire' chants again. I thought with the stage being the way it is there was a missed opportunity here for a 'Taxi for Big Show' chant.

Advertisement