Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Free in Play offer

Options
  • 12-04-2015 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭

Atletico Madrid take on Real Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday 14th April - and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

Now what to bet on pre match?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

It's back. Awhhhh yehhhh

EDIT: Did it wrong, OkiDoki is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

50 On Atletico DC In Play would return 125 at the minute.

Probably missing something here but if Atl Madrid Double Chance is 1.50, would that not return €75 (less the €50 on Madrid & less the €50 stake for Nett loss of €25?

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭skydish79

Doh. Yeh forgot it's the In Play bet that loses you get the 50 back. Swap it around. 50 on Atletico DC at 8/15 Returns 75.Back Real once it Kicks off at 8/5. Real win = 130. If Real Don't win you'll get he 50 back + 75 getting 125 :)

So a €25 profit on atletico dc ( €50 in bet play back)
    or €30 profit on real win ( €80 win - €50 initial bet)

Is that right?

Pre Bet: 50 on Atletico returns 143.75
    In play: 50 on Real +1 returns 121

There we go :pac:

Pre Bet: 50 on Atletico returns 143.75

Nett Profit is 93.75 (143.75 less 50 stake)
    In play: 50 on Real +1 returns 121

Real +1 goal is 1.42 so Nett will be €21 less €50 on Atletico so loss of €29?

• Advertisement

Paddy Power is doing same to much smaller stakes.
    Place GBP/EUR20 or more in single bets before kick off on the Atletico v Real Madrid game and get a GBP/EUR5 free bet to use on the match in-play.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Nett Profit is 93.75 (143.75 less 50 stake)

Real +1 goal is 1.42 so Nett will be €21 less €50 on Atletico so loss of €29?

My brain is broken today, Damn 6am starts.

Taken from PacBetting on FB 'to get the free bet put 50 on NO OWN GOAL on bet365 @ 1.040
    then cover it with around 6-8 quid on YES OWN GOAL on another bookie (i use pp, so i put 5.47 on it @ 9.50odds)
    so I'm losing 3.47 prematch, which is in order to get a 50 euro risk-free bet'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

skydish79 wrote: »

Is that right?

Excuse my ignorance on these things, long time lurker on this forum and I always mean to ask this question when I see these offers pop up

Are there not always T+Cs to these about guaranteeing profits/using free bets to cover all outcomes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I usually go for something risky in-play - have had some nice winners with it but a bit torn about this one:

Ronaldo anytime is 6/4
    or
    Ronaldo to score 2+ is 17/2

Correct score I like 1-1 but 5/1 is a bit short

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Bet made...

Atletico over 3,5 cards @2.1

Clicked myself a broken finger to find a match vs Real where that isnt a winner and i found 1. 2nd leg Cop del Rey were the first leg was already won 3-0 by Real.

Mazic the ref tomorrow.

skydish79 wrote: »

Is that right?

Sorry mate just saw that now, ignore my posts in this, I'm way off the mark today

maximoose wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance on these things, long time lurker on this forum and I always mean to ask this question when I see these offers pop up

Are there not always T+Cs to these about guaranteeing profits/using free bets to cover all outcomes?

They do have T&C's about covering but I never once heard of anyone getting 'getting caught' doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Torn between athletico or grizem anytime
    That athletico card bet looks awful good though, just know they won't give real an inch

Does the number of Atletico Cards go In Play?

Don't think so.
    One thing to bear in mind, the In Play prices will be shorter due to margins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Both teams to score 1st half

No -1/6
    In play yes - 7/2

You will win 8€ guaranteed or potentially win 175€

Zero chance to lose.

I must be missing something.
    Do it with PP and you lose.

€8 profit against €125 profit (as the €50 stake pre match would be a loser).
    Not a bad suggestion though.
    Yep as it's only €5 and €20 needs to be staked pre match.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

maximoose wrote: »

probably safe enough as shane said, never heard of anyone getting done

I'll back under 3.5 first half goals at 1/100 yet still stick 2 euro on
    over 3.5 first half goals at 25s with hills
    gotta say it probably isnt necessary for this game though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Can you back Win/BTTS or anytime goalscorer in play? I always forget to take note of what markets are available in play.

• Advertisement

Anytime goalscorer is deffo in play, don't think the other one is but open to correction.

Anytime goalscorer is deffo in play, don't think the other one is but open to correction.

Cheers. Was going to do Ronaldo as my qualifier bet and the Win/BTTS in play - prefer to go for the longer priced/less likely selection in play so may have to rethink my strategy. Might just double up on Ronaldo if that's the case. 6/4 at the moment so would effectively be getting 3/1 on my qualifying €50

Collie D wrote: »
    Cheers. Was going to do Ronaldo as my qualifier bet and the Win/BTTS in play - prefer to go for the longer priced/less likely selection in play so may have to rethink my strategy. Might just double up on Ronaldo if that's the case. 6/4 at the moment so would effectively be getting 3/1 on my qualifying €50

Careful colly Real havn't scored in last 3 away games to Atleti

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nabber wrote: »
    Both teams to score 1st half

No -1/6
    In play yes - 7/2

You will win 8€ guaranteed or potentially win 175€

Zero chance to lose.

I must be missing something.

Can you back both teams to score in the first half in play?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Nuts102 wrote: »

I'm nearly sure you can. Seen it inplay with bet365 many a time.

As said already, yes, also both to score in 2nd half is available in running and my Free €50 is going on one of them.
    Might just double up on Ronaldo if that's the case. 6/4 at the moment so would effectively be getting 3/1 on my qualifying €50

Is that a good idea?
    You are getting 3/1 anytime but if the in running is a loser, your original bet is a also then a loser?

Is that a good idea?
    You are getting 3/1 anytime but if the in running is a loser, your original bet is a also then a loser?

True but happy to risk fifty quid for the enhanced price. I'd prefer to back Atletico/BTTS in running at 9/2 but not sure if available. Keeping options open anyway although pretty certain Ronaldo anytime will be my qualifier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

W-D-W and BTTS markets aren't available in-play unfortunately.

Last time round I won €450 off backing corners with this offer so I'm gonna see if that pays off again. I remember the last Madrid game I bet on was El Classico but I didn't fancy corners at all in that so I backed goals. I realised during the game it was a mistake, I think it finished on something like 20 corners! So the way I see it is if it's a very important, high-intensity game involving an attacking team like Real (who will probably struggle to score based on previous history) then there may be value in corners. Gonna wait a while during the game and perhaps go for over 12 or over 13 corners once one of them reaches 3/1 or higher!

My pre-game bet is going on under 3.5 first half goals at 1/100!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I am still unsure where I will be betting
    so
    I bet 50 euro before the match.
    Make another
    50 euro bet in running

If the in running bet loses, I get 50 euro back
    which I can withdraw immidiately yes?

so if both bets lose I make a loss of 50 euro

Advertisement