Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Massage what to wear

Options
  • 12-04-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, strange question here. I am considering starting to get regular sports massages on my legs as my training for Dublin City Marathon starts. What I am wondering is are sports massages done in the nude with a towel properly draped over you nether regions like beauty salon & spa, or do I just wear shorts and t-shirt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Depends on the therapist. Generally if it's just your legs, you'll be asked to wear shorts/t-shirt. If it's full body, you'll likely be under a towel but you may or may not be asked to keep underwear on. Best thing is to bring your shorts/t-shirt with you just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Shorts. Have a t-shirt in case

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

if its just your legs you want doing shorts is perfect. If you are looking for a full body deep tissue massage, the therapist should use towels to cover up the parts they are not working on at that moment. Just make sure the shorts are not the board short type have something that gives ease of access to the full leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Wear your jocks only and knock one out beforehand, never go for a massage with a loaded gun ;).

• Advertisement
Advertisement