Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

That's far from a skanger, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-celica-vvtl-i-nct-amp-tax/10443912?offset=18

wheels look absolutely class!

that bumper though. holy moly.
    One non angled picture would be nice Jesus.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

My eyes, the goggles do nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

i think that's just how they look i think. back of mine is very very high, that's why i painted up my rear subframe and control arms etc. just standing behind the car you can see pretty clearly most of the bits underneath it.

best thing he could do is fly over a speedbump, rip that bumper off and get an OEM one, be a lovely car then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

davycc wrote: »
    maybe its my flu kicking in but id drive it :D

Well davy, they do say a blocked nose can affect your taste!

• Advertisement

his banded steelies and hella grille are probably worth the guts of his asking price.

his banded steelies and hella grille are probably worth the guts of his asking price.

Yeah, they look like they're in good condition, and to get them made is not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Why is the front numberplate down there?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why is the front numberplate down there?

Because modified

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

That poor car is in such a state!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-1-6-replica-w-r-c/10415416

not sure what's WRC about it, except the badge on the boot. was probably a nice car before all the black and matte black stuff happened to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-1-6-replica-w-r-c/10415416

not sure what's WRC about it, except the badge on the boot. was probably a nice car before all the black and matte black stuff happened to it.

You'd love to ring him and ask him what came with the WRC spec :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭5W30

You'd love to ring him and ask him what came with the WRC spec :rolleyes:

WRC spec means it's a "nice tight car" :rolleyes:

Asked and answered.

mrTzsuFl.png

lol, reminds me of when we were in school in 6th year. we all had pretty **** cars, but one young wan in the extended friends group had a messy auld Colt and any time it came up in conversation she referred to it as a "Colt 1.3 induction kit"...

Hey, what car do you a drive?
    a Colt 1.3 induction kit.

lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Ask about anti-lag... Cage, seats and harnesses still in date? ... does it have the inlet restriction in place?

i wonder what the gauges on the dash read? probably the time in New York, Paris and Tokyo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭5W30

i wonder what the gauges on the dash read? probably the time in New York, Paris and Tokyo.

T'is the "intercooler" temp gauges!

YbFocus wrote:
    Ask about anti-lag... Cage, seats and harnesses still in date? ... does it have the inlet restriction in place?

He's not answering. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

lol, reminds me of when we were in school in 6th year. we all had pretty **** cars, but one young wan in the extended friends group had a messy auld Colt and any time it came up in conversation she referred to it as a "Colt 1.3 induction kit"...

Hey, what car do you a drive?
    a Colt 1.3 induction kit.

lol.

That's pretty cool. I once had a Honda Cub 50 Vise-Grip Gear-Lever, around the time I had the Toyota Corolla K30 Sellotaped Indicators And Riddled With Fcukan Isopon! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

GvidoR wrote: »
    Asked and answered.

Doing the lords work! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

jimgoose wrote: »
    That's pretty cool. I once had a Honda Cub 50 Vise-Grip Gear-Lever, around the time I had the Toyota Corolla K30 Sellotaped Indicators And Riddled With Fcukan Isopon! :pac:

Ah but I bet you never had a Fiat 128 with string pull operated wipers (only really effective if you had a passenger pulling in unison) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

emeldc wrote: »
    Ah but I bet you never had a Fiat 128 with string pull operated wipers (only really effective if you had a passenger pulling in unison) :D

Urban myth....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

jca wrote: »
    Urban myth....

Maybe, but I was actually being serious:p. 1973 Green Fiat 128, 7409 ZJ. Location, driving between Mount St and Stillorgan in the early 80's in the pi**ing rain with a burnt out wiper motor. Disconnect linkage from motor, attach string to both wiper arms, GF pulls one side, I pull the other. Job sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

emeldc wrote: »
    Maybe, but I was actually being serious:p. 1973 Green Fiat 128, 7409 ZJ. Location, driving between Mount St and Stillorgan in the early 80's in the pi**ing rain with a burnt out wiper motor. Disconnect linkage from motor, attach string to both wiper arms, GF pulls one side, I pull the other. Job sorted :D

Unless you kept the arms almost vertical and moved them through a small arc it didn't happen. When you get down to the nitty gritty the angles involved are quite extreme. It always makes a nice story though.

Advertisement