Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

5am or 8am depending whether the unlock is Eastern or Pacific standard time.

Damn. I was hoping it would transfer to Irish time. It looks like it will be Friday before I get to play it. I was hoping to get 2 or 3 hours done before I went to bed Thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

this has been the longest week and its only wednesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

bur wrote: »
    The Wild Bunch and True Grit(Coens) are getting watched tonight to get in the spirit.

Young guns here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Mine is all ready to go. I bought a US version so will I have to wait till 5 am on Friday morning to play it or 12 Thursday night does anyone know?

Try starting it on a non us account. It might let you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Any ideas what I'd get trading in Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn and Fifa 18 to Gamestop? I know they're supposed to be pretty bad but how bad exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

J. Marston wrote: »
    Any ideas what I'd get trading in Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn and Fifa 18 to Gamestop? I know they're supposed to be pretty bad but how bad exactly?

0516c3e143eb393118013162410dd6b9c90f11-wm.jpg?v=3

• Registered Users Posts: 27,935 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Maybe €25 before any trade bonus?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,827 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Best thing to do is just bring em into your nearest Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Not sure if already posted but Super Value are supposedly going to have it for €49.99 on Friday. Prob the cheapest it will be anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Not sure if already posted but Super Value are supposedly going to have it for €49.99 on Friday. Prob the cheapest it will be anywhere.

Several times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just seen a post on Reddit about Harvey Norman mistakenly selling the game to people today.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Anyone else get this email?

Important change to your Microsoft order

Hello there! Thank you for your pre-order on September 30, 2018. We’re writing to let you know that the availability date for the item has changed.

We hope that you’re still excited for its arrival. Know that you can cancel your order at any time before it becomes available.

Looking forward to getting this to you!

Available: 25 October 2018

Just seen a post on Reddit about Harvey Norman mistakenly selling the game to people today.

Lucky people whoever they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

You could probably go in and talk to some clueless staff member, ask them to check for it out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

J Mysterio wrote: »
    You could probably go in and talk to some clueless staff member, ask them to check for it out the back.

Yeah, it'd be tempting to try but I wouldn't fancy risking the IP ban from R* for playing it early

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Amazon have shipped my order, was not expecting them to do that till tomorrow, should have it Friday now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Godless on Netflix is decent for anyone in the mood for a Wild West show

• Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

There's only one cowboy film ye need to watch to get ready for this.

All you need is Deadwood.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just got an email from Microsoft

Hello there!
    Thank you for your pre-order on October 18, 2018. We’re writing to let you know that the availability date for the item has changed.

We hope that you’re still excited for its arrival. Know that you can cancel your order at any time before it becomes available.

Looking forward to getting this to you!

Available from October 25th!

• Advertisement

Just got an email from Microsoft Available from October 25th!

Planning to play it at midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,935 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lads this most likely means it will unlock at 23.59 on the 25th. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up that you'll be playing tonight.

Im looking for any details on this last hour can't find nuttin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Anyone know where's the cheapest place to pre-order this? I just checked smyths there and it's sold I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

awhir wrote: »
    Anyone know where's the cheapest place to pre-order this? I just checked smyths there and it's sold I think.

Top late for Smyths pre ordering I think.

You'll be stuck with Amazon or TheGameCollection online as likely the cheapest to preorder but you won't get on Friday.

Otherwise try and pick it up on the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Planning to play it at midnight?
    TitianGerm wrote: »
    Lads this most likely means it will unlock at 23.59 on the 25th. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up that you'll be playing tonight.
    laneooo wrote: »
    Im looking for any details on this last hour can't find nuttin

I'll report back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If the Xbox crowd gets to play this tonight and us PS players are left waiting, I’m sending the ghost of Rooster Cogburn after y’all.

I'll report back ;)

"standard edition on digital, based in Ireland, support just confirmed 4pm tomorrow"
    Some guy on reddit just said this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,555 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

4pm US time would be midnight here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,519 ✭✭✭✭Varik

On PS4 there's a timer, anything similar on Xbox what's that currently say.

PS4 telling me 1 day 1 hour ~, so midnight tomorrow.

Advertisement