Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 10th April 2015

Options
  • 09-04-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hopefully the title of this thread is a little clearer than some recent ones....

2 e/w bets for me at Wexford

Pack the Punch in the 5.05 at 5/1 with PP better ground should suit, but jumping has to improve big time from his last run

Shuilamach in the 6.35 at 9/2 with Bet 365, thought she would have gone close last time out before being brought down, jumped well to that point, think its a super e/w bet (mind you couldnt see hargam getting beat...)

Aintree

Balders Success e/w
    Alpha Des obleux e/w

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Not seeing much at Aintree tomorrow...

In the first at Leicester I see Jammy Guest is out for his reappearence. Had a disaster last season didnt even reach the frame but off this mark he surely has a chance based on his 3yo form. Hopefully the break has sorted him out and its a bit of a punt but ill have a smallish win bet at 10's

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Here's my bets for tomorro... Think champagne fever will probably win but it's a sh1t hot race...

Just a small ew Yankee for me.

I reckon theinval is serious value at 11/1 in first race in Aintree, he has an unreal turn of foot and he'll be 3/4 lengths clear jumping over the last.

Was Irish Cavalier a pricewise pick by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

He was yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Backed theinval at 11/1 tomorrow i was impressed with him lto at kempton winning that handicap and still has more to come.

Going to give carriag mor a chance at 14/1 ew, he might never end up top class but im hoping tomorrow he will bowl out in front and try and win it from there on this flat track. The pipe horse could be a danger seeing as it hammered virak a few starts back and he came out last weekend and won at haydock, very consistant, might put that in a small ew patent or treble.

• Advertisement

madmoose wrote: »
    He was yep.

Thanks couldn't find them. Fancied the horse earlier in the week but forgot until this evening, figured he must have been picked at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Have done the attached, going to do the first four in a 4fold and do a cover 4fold with Vasco Du Ronceray in instead of St James

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

minella rocco
    eastlake
    al ferof...finally given up on sdg, hard to be confident of anything here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Slightly unrelated but there's a horse that beat Vago Collognes (running tommorow at Aintree) called Maximiser - did anyone here about any plans for this horse or whether it got injured? Can't find any info on it and thought it's win last time out looked very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

13.30 Wilde Inspiration 9/2
    13.40 The Saint James 5/1
    14.15 Qewy 5/1
    15.50 Oceanographer 10/11
    19.35 Kalopsia 100/30

E/w Accumulator

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Qewy for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Only one at Wolverhampton for me so far, not sure what Bet365 are playing at, but Virile at 28/1 in the 8:50 just looks far too big for a maiden race where nothing in the field has shown any kind of proven ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

Wouldn't Brian Hughes have the choice of the Jefferson pair in the bumper? Hard to see Double W's winning a race like this surely. Jurby on the other hand looked a very nice prospect when readily winning his bumper for all the overall form of that race is pretty weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Decent lump on Glingerburn in the 2.15 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Monetaire got left at the start, walked through the first few and still flew home at Cheltenham.

I think Aintree will suit his jumping better and if he doesnt get left at the start he surely has a huge chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

knights parade
    vago colonges
    ansi fideles
    aintree e/w treble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Monetaire got left at the start, walked through the first few and still flew home at Cheltenham.

I think Aintree will suit his jumping better and if he doesnt get left at the start he surely has a huge chance.

i didnt see the race, im torn between him and eastlake, what you are after saying might swau me towards Monetaire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

1:45 Aintree - Snake Eyes
    4:05 Aintree - Standing Ovation

Earendil wrote: »
    Decent lump on Glingerburn in the 2.15 for me.

Had a cut myself money back as a free bet if your second or third in PP small bit of insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Had a cut myself money back as a free bet if your second or third in PP small bit of insurance.

Got a bit ahead of myself when I seen him at 2/1 yesterday and backed him on bet365. Wasn't till later I seen the PP offer on that race. Balls.

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »
    i didnt see the race, im torn between him and eastlake, what you are after saying might swau me towards Monetaire

I'm 0 from 7 so far so not one to throw much faith in but i think he will run a big race.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Knights parade
    Balder.......changed to don cassack
    Montoyas son
    Our Kempler

Lucky 15 e/w

Radjani Express
    Cue Card
    Qewy...chanenged to comissioned
    Carole destiner
    Theinval

Lucky 31e/w

Just taken from a group i am in, supposedly Warren Gautreaux at a Cheltenham preview night said Henderson thinks Brain Power is a machine runs in the last been well backed, but a tough race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Very tough card today at aintree So just small stakes on an ew patent

1.40 mijaar
    3.25 cue card
    4.05 bless the wings

Gl everyone

William Hill doing Happy hour every 15 mins until 1 Spahire De Reu 9/4 only few mins left if anyone interested.

Vyto de Roc 4/1 with Hills

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Dell' Arca day

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

just did a small e/w bet on bless the wings in the 4.05

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

minella rocco non runner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Snake Eyes a non-runner in the 1.40

Advertisement