Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A minimum amount of postcount needed to even start a thread here?

Options
  • 06-04-2015 8:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 259 ✭✭

A colleague of mine with a gym query tried it over the weekend and it said he wasnt allowed. What is the minimum amount of posts needed to start a thread here does anyone know?

I cant see anything in the Charter and it all seems a bit over the top to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dep! wrote: »
    A colleague of mine with a gym query tried it over the weekend and it said he wasnt allowed. What is the minimum amount of posts needed to start a thread here does anyone know?

I cant see anything in the Charter and it all seems a bit over the top to be honest.

Think the site rule is 50 posts or 10 days for new posters and it was introduced to stop prolific re regs from spamming the site. Same goes for posting pics and links.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Some posts need to be pre moderated. I'll have a check. Tell them to PM me.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Advertisement