Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would i benefit from getting a fitness trainer

Options
  • 06-04-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

basically I need someone to sit down and make out a diet plan for me for bulking up. I know its easy to look it all up on the internet but I never stick to them. was thinking if I went ahead with a package and let them do the work of making it out and checking in with me after a week to see how I am getting on and if I am making progress. I need someone to give me a push and by doing this I feel that when I am under pressure I will perform well. at least with a good plan I will be able to prepare beforehand and have my meals ready

I was looking at an option like the 3rd option from this website or are there any others you recommend who are good for weight gain

http://dansweeneypt.ie/packages 3rd option

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,190 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Will it benefit you? I'd say yes, definitely. It's probably going to be basic info, but sometimes you just need basic info in black and white and to stick to it.
    If I'm looking at the right package (€149), then it's about two hours on his time, plus the diet plan and emails. So adding it all up, it's looks about the right cost for a face to face consultation.
    You could maybe get an online trainer to do a plan for less (€75-99), with "online consultations". So it's up to you how much you value the face to face time.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭mengele

Mellor wrote: »
    Will it benefit you? I'd say yes, definitely. It's probably going to be basic info, but sometimes you just need basic info in black and white and to stick to it.
    If I'm looking at the right package (€149), then it's about two hours on his time, plus the diet plan and emails. So adding it all up, it's looks about the right cost for a face to face consultation.
    You could maybe get an online trainer to do a plan for less (€75-99), with "online consultations". So it's up to you how much you value the face to face time.

yes I think I do need something in black and white and want something face to face- any other recommendations of people in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paviliong

For what it's worth, I don't know Dan Sweeney but have friends who have worked with him and they speak very highly of him.

Advertisement